Buy used varified license

Steff

Hi guys I'm about to buy a varified license and have checked the token but the license that is on offer includes extras such as media gallery and resources. How can I check that these are actually part of the varification or that I'm not just being sold a basic license.
Also the license expires in May 2016 can I buy extrea support and downloads and the cost please.
I understand that once I purchase the license I can no longer sell it... I'm ok with that as I've been loyal to Vbulletin for 8 years so I'm looking forward to being part of the Xenforo community.

Wow thanks for the quick responce... I've forgotten what it's like to ask questions and not have to wait days for a reply. Thank you for the upgrade/support information. I will do my maths and see if it is a better deal for me to buy new.

You can sell a new license on and recoup some cost, that's if you don't plan on using XF for a while. Personally, I'd buy a 2nd hand license. I have no plans in getting rid of mine.

When you're getting a license transferred over, XF open a ticket with you informing if you wish to accept the transfer. That's the part where you should be sure to ask if it has the add-ons the seller claims it does.

Top Bottom