Buy license with Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your debit card company may restrict PayPal payments. Have you contacted them? I know I had to contact mine to get it so I could utilize it on Paypal.

Yes I saw this too !
But I can't find the way to pay without that
You don't have something similar to what the red arrow is point to on the France site?
screenshot.webp

And I came REAL close to buying my fourth license there... but couldn't figure out where I could justify using it at. :whistle:

Guest checkout is subjective based on location. Some locations (countries) with high fraud transactions don't have the ability to do guest checkout with PayPal, so it forces them to open an account and verify their information.

Guest checkout is subjective based on location. Some locations (countries) with high fraud transactions don't have the ability to do guest checkout with PayPal, so it forces them to open an account and verify their information.
I ran into this and I'm currently at this time in America. :rolleyes:

There was no way around it without someone making an account (they were not to happy to do it either). Would love a valuable alternative to purchasing XenForo and / or XenForo add-ons and / or updates, online, without paypal or occurring extra fees.

I ran into this and I'm currently at this time in America. :rolleyes:

There was no way around it without someone making an account (they were not to happy to do it either). Would love a valuable alternative to purchasing XenForo and / or XenForo add-ons and / or updates, online, without paypal or occurring extra fees.
It is also based where the PayPal account of the receiver was created. Some countries don't allow guest checkout as well, regardless of your location. PayPal sucks basically, but they are they probably have the most fraud to deal with, so they take their precautions.

It is also based where the PayPal account of the receiver was created. Some countries don't allow guest checkout as well, regardless of your location. PayPal sucks basically, but they are they probably have the most fraud to deal with, so they take their precautions.
There are alternatives that are bigger and safer than paypal, but they do not force you to make an account.

Playpal I think does this only to further their growth, nothing more.

So basically Xenforo is missing my $140 and I Am of course missing their script and will resort to nulled or any others out there. Can't they get other payment gateways on board really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom