• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BugTracker

Vincent

Hey guys,

A BugTracker would be a good idea, also for these forums :O

It is useful for forums that make an OS Program maybe.

I'll take a shot at this. Don't expect AJAX, I'll say that much. :p At least not first thing. AJAX is my weak point, thus the advantage of having a jQuery guy on your dev team.. haha.
Rambling cause I'm tired. anyways. I'll take a look and see if I could make one sometime here in the next week :)

Hi! I began to develop a project management system. How will the news, and lay out information about this system and the exact release date.

I'll take a shot at this. Don't expect AJAX, I'll say that much. :p At least not first thing. AJAX is my weak point, thus the advantage of having a jQuery guy on your dev team.. haha.
Rambling cause I'm tired. anyways. I'll take a look and see if I could make one sometime here in the next week :)
Aight :D

Hi! I began to develop a project management system. How will the news, and lay out information about this system and the exact release date.

Is that last phrase a question or?

Top Bottom