[BS] Scheduled posting

[BS] Scheduled posting 1.0.0g

No permission to download

ZuluView

Can the plugin be updates to allow to change the post date to a past date? Currently the scheduleing will allow to post into the future which is the intended function but I need to back date a bunch of posts. Can this plugin handle this or is there an easy way to predate my posts? I am importing two + years of content from a platform which on't allow for an import so we are performing this manually. Any advice would be greatly apprecaited!

Can the plugin be updates to allow to change the post date to a past date? Currently the scheduleing will allow to post into the future which is the intended function but I need to back date a bunch of posts. Can this plugin handle this or is there an easy way to predate my posts? I am importing two + years of content from a platform which on't allow for an import so we are performing this manually. Any advice would be greatly apprecaited!
.no, this add-on is for postponed publications, not for changing the date of posts)

BIG LLC

I think this one will do it: