[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

Dear @021,

First i want to thank again for your work. Is a must have add-on for anyone who have a busy forum like mine. The customization options are huge and i can't even think where to start to modify all my Forum with it.

The system is so awesome that I'm willing to turn off my "Whats New" and replace completely with your add-on, but i need some directions.

First, how i can increase the size of the widget? Fits perfectly for the original purpose, but i want a entire page dedicated to your add-on. My Whats New page is going to be buried forever thanks to your add-on.

This is possible?

And, about the pinned links/threads, i can pin links normally (not tested yet), but when comes to threads, is impossible to do so, there is no button to "add" a thread in Admins Options.

All permissions are checked.

Dear @021,

First i want to thank again for your work. Is a must have add-on for anyone who have a busy forum like mine. The customization options are huge and i can't even think where to start to modify all my Forum with it.
.I knew that you would not regret buying this add-on)

First, how i can increase the size of the widget?
In style properties there is a group Live forum statistics content, there is a property Tab group content
1585714196080.png

But you can also change the height for individual statistics groups. Each group has own class in format .tabGroup--{group id}.
For example, you want to change the height of the group Latest activity, less for this will look like this
Less:
.lfs {
    .tabGroup {
        &.tabGroup--latest_activity {
            .tabGroup-content {
                min-height: 100px;
                height: 100px;
            }
        }
    }
}

And, about the pinned links/threads, i can pin links normally (not tested yet), but when comes to threads, is impossible to do so, there is no button to "add" a thread in Admins Options.
Pinning thread occurs inside the thread
1585714711614.png

Just wanted to make it clear that attracting reviews by offering discounts or other rewards is strictly prohibited so please do not offer such things again, please. If you have made any other similar posts on any of your resources please delete them immediately.

Rule #16:
Resource authors may not use any incentives to attract reviews to their resources. However, you may ask people to leave a review.

Just wanted to make it clear that attracting reviews by offering discounts or other rewards is strictly prohibited so please do not offer such things again, please. If you have made any other similar posts on any of your resources please delete them immediately.

Rule #16:
.why is it forbidden? I pay not only for positive reviews. People can leave any review.

Because incentivising someone to leave a review is likely going to make them write a positive review.

It is a practice which must be stopped immediately as per the rules which are already very clear on this.

I think we have a bug on the "Refresh" button, if i click on it, i don't think they refresh the page.
.this button updates statistics data, not the page

And after the update, i lost the configuration and names for my tabs, but that's solved renaming and configuring again.
Do not snap your tabs to statistics add-on. And If you want to change the name of the tab, which exists by default, do it in phrases (but not in master language).

Do not snap your tabs to statistics add-on. And If you want to change the name of the tab, which exists by default, do it in phrases (but not in master language).

Seems like A LOT of people are having this problem. It needs to be clear somewhere to make sure people don't make the same mistake as we all did :P

Reactions: 021

Oh, ok. Maybe a refresh effect would be nice, just to show to the user that the data was refreshed, because a click without a effect sounds like is not working.

Maybe a little blink of the widget, just to give people some page feedback, like the spinning/loading circle for like less than a second.

My users are LOVING this add-on man, and they already giving a lot of suggestion. Congratulations again for your job.

One important and i think it make a lot of sense is to implement some kind of "expand" the feed, like a "+"/"More"/"Load More" content option, to keep growing the widget.

Oh, ok. Maybe a refresh effect would be nice, just to show to the user that the data was refreshed, because a click without a effect sounds like is not working.

Maybe a little blink of the widget, just to give people some page feedback, like the spinning/loading circle for like less than a second.

My users are LOVING this add-on man, and they already giving a lot of suggestion. Congratulations again for your job.

One important and i think it make a lot of sense is to implement some kind of "expand" the feed, like a "+"/"More"/"Load More" content option, to keep growing the widget.
It should highlight new data. You might have to play with the style properties.

Edit: Although, it's not really efficient. It literally does it in a blink of an eye, so easily missed.

More one suggestion:

In the "Most Reactions" tab, i want to show the reactions per day and not the total reactions by each member.

Can we change this behavior?

More one suggestion:

In the "Most Reactions" tab, i want to show the reactions per day and not the total reactions by each member.

Can we change this behavior?
.to do this, create a new tab with the Members definition, select the Top reactions type and specify a period of 1 day.

I've asked this on the forum support for the developer but have not received any response. (I have purchased this add-on)

How do we remove the HOVER function where it shows the associated forum and a bunch of icon links? (Ignore, bookmark, etc.)

On hover, we'd like for this not to happen, or at least the option to disable it.

While we haven't installed a live version of this yet, it does look very promising.

I've asked this on the forum support for the developer but have not received any response. (I have purchased this add-on)
.I am so sorry, did not notice your message. I did not do this on purpose.

How do we remove the HOVER function where it shows the associated forum and a bunch of icon links? (Ignore, bookmark, etc.)
Add this code to your extra.less
Less:
.lfs {
    .tabGroup {
        .structItem--lfsItem {
            &:not(.item--stickedLink):hover {
                .structItem-cell--mainData {
                    display: table-cell;
                }

.structItem-cell--secondData {
                    display: none;
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
I think I will add such an option in the next version.

While we haven't installed a live version of this yet, it does look very promising.
You will not be disappointed)

Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

Do i need to wait for this before i can purchase your add on? also when i click purchase says add one domain? maybe thats because i have to wait for approval?

Top Bottom