[BS] Coronavirus statistics [Deleted]

Glad ya liked it, but the route I mentioned here has made my traffic go 1200% and higher and revenue 600% (while only serving ads to guests only at that).

This is a nice add on and I have no problem with it being bought in sold as it's a free market, one of the best things about the world; if you don't like it, don't support it, but surely don't air out your disdain about it in public because you think it's profiteering off of a pandemic: think of huge corporations that are doing that right now, while laying people off.

The only problem I have with this add on is I can't see it fitting a specific region alone, say, a state and that it's global, which doesn't necessarily interest my users. Furthermore, it's delayed from the real numbers. I'll be continuing to use my method as when I make a new post, immediate active online members jump +100, according to Analytics.

There'd have to be something valuable that communities can offer above and beyond this, such as an intellectual discussion that draws people in. A chart can be found anywhere.

Good luck, @021, I hope it sells well to those that can find a use for it to make up for all the greater smaller and free add ons that you've provided here. :)

Thanks for your suggestion. But I don’t use Wordpress anymore.

All my site currently is based on XF, using AMS from Bob for my front page.

The option from @021 is the best for me, but spending like 40 bucks? In can’t afford.

Well, if he charge a little more for this add-on, like 15, 20 dollars, without the need to buy the another one, I can buy right now.

I like the addon but its not worth me shelling out $40.00 at the moment.
.it costs $10. The fact that it requires another add-on to work is another. For the money you pay for another add-on, you will get huge functionality.

This add-on really need the live forum statistics?
Yes, this add-on is completely tied to the add-on of statistics. How XFRM requires XF.

The option from @021 is the best for me, but spending like 40 bucks? In can’t afford.
As I said, this add-on costs $10. It is tied to another add-on, which also has its OWN huge functionality.
You do not ask that the resource manager be released separately from XenForo) My statistics is a framework in which any data can be displayed and any developer can develop a tab definition for it.

Is it possible to have this as a standalone addon?

Unfortunately, this very requested option (from everybody in this thread) was not possible, like @021 said and i can respect his decision, is his work after all.

One option is to buy both add-ons, in my case, one that i don't need it.

Or, wait for another developer release a own version of it.

The ideal situation is sell both with a very nice discount, at least.

@021 how about a promotion, both add-ons for U$ 35,00? I can work with that.

.you will not ask XenForo developers to sell you some functionality separately at a discount if you do not need some functionality. So why are you asking for this from me?

My statistics is a framework for displaying various data with many options and a convenient development system. I do not need to implement what has already been implemented, the statistics are designed so that it can consist of different additions.

The development of this add-on, as a separate one, would take much more time. I will not make discounts and implement a separate addition.

Thank you for your understanding and I’m sure that on any forum you can apply my statistics, because this is exactly what is missing in XenForo - content that does not require page refresh :)

.you will not ask XenForo developers to sell you some functionality separately at a discount if you do not need some functionality. So why are you asking for this from me?

My statistics is a framework for displaying various data with many options and a convenient development system. I do not need to implement what has already been implemented, the statistics are designed so that it can consist of different additions.

The development of this add-on, as a separate one, would take much more time. I will not make discounts and implement a separate addition.

Thank you for your understanding and I’m sure that on any forum you can apply my statistics, because this is exactly what is missing in XenForo - content that does not require page refresh :)

Ok man. If you are a NPC owner of a RPG store your bargain skill status would be over +10.

You sold me. Please take my money.

Let's buy this thing then.

• Haha
Reactions: 021
Ok man. If you are a NPC owner of a RPG store your bargain skill status would be over +10.

You sold me. Please take my money.

Let's buy this thing then.
$38.38... You're paying $4.48 from your suggest discount. I'm sure that won't heart your bank balance.

Unfortunately, this very requested option (from everybody in this thread) was not possible, like @021 said and i can respect his decision, is his work after all.

One option is to buy both add-ons, in my case, one that i don't need it.

Or, wait for another developer release a own version of it.

The ideal situation is sell both with a very nice discount, at least.

Thank you. I am not that much concerned about the cost. I'd pay that combined price for the product I need vs installing stuff I don't.

Thank you for your reply sir.

Just bought and is working very fine, thank you very much for your work.

One thing only: i need to translate all the countries names to my language.

How i do that? I can't find the in the phrases in admin CP.

Thanks again for your attention.

Wow. Just wow. How about we trade an N95 mask and a roll of toilet paper.... Parasites abound on this planet for sure. :mad:

My opinion. Anyone it`s free to release whatever they want and ask for money for the work what they did, but... to buy this add-on and buy the second one... just for this add-on, if you don`t need the second one... Just think about the time when the COVID-19 will be gone... Internet it`s full of information on real time about the pandemic.

.ohh, thank you!

And helmet makers make money on deaths during accidents, and food vendors make money on deaths from starvation! Yeah 😂
Justify your actions to those that have lost family members. Laugh and joke about it. Thats fine. Make excuses and jokes. That is also fine. Those of us on the front lines take exception to you using a world pandemic and tragedy to further your financial gain. Rest assured, karma will prevail.

Justify your actions to those that have lost family members.
.people lose relatives every day. Thousands of children around the world are dying of hunger, but you will not go to the person who opened his bakery with the demand to close it, because the children are dying of hunger, and he profits from it.

Once again: I do not earn on a pandemic, but on my additions, which do no harm to anyone. If you do not like the fact that I take money for my work, just pass by.

.people lose relatives every day. Thousands of children around the world are dying of hunger, but you will not go to the person who opened his bakery with the demand to close it, because the children are dying of hunger, and he profits from it.

Once again: I do not earn on a pandemic, but on my additions, which do no harm to anyone. If you do not like the fact that I take money for my work, just pass by.

I'll pass by for sure, at least for a paid addon. The fact Xenforo would allow such an addon speaks volumes about them too. You are making money from a pandemic affecting the planet so justifying this in your own mind is fine. It speaks volumes about you as a person as well. You are using a pandemic to promote your addon and therefore are "earning" from the misfortune of others.

Every company that sells N95 masks makes money from a pandemic. Get over it. Don't like it, don't buy it. It's not like 021 has the cure and is only selling to the rich.

I cannot believe there is some random dudes complaining about a man charging for a job in a free market world, independent of the moral merits of the discussion.

The only point is: the man spend hours of his hard work, using her skills to make a product that have some demand asking for a price for it. Basic economic class 101.

If you don't want to pay, go yourself find for another solution, make one or buy from another guy, after all, we live in a free world.

That's the way we all spin.

I tried to bargain some discount about a product that i need. No deal. And accepted the asked price and conditions.

If you can't handle this situation, you should move to Cuba or Venezuela or other some **** communist country that everybody is "equal".

Good luck on that.

Top Bottom