MG 1.1 Browse Album view

Bombardier

Hi just finished setting up my Xf & XFMG and although it took a long time to achieve given I have over 97000 images in my old photopost albums it has all gone fairly well.

Anyway... I have noticed that when the "Browse Albums" link is clicked it defaults to showing albums with no content first, is there a way to have it display lets say albums with most content first?

The default sort order is Create Date, so it's not that it's defaulting to showing empty albums first. It's just defaulting to showing the newest ones.

There's no way to change the default, but you can change the sort order while browsing using the "Sort by" menu on the right side when viewing albums.

Thanks Chris
Yes I saw the "sort by" menu just wanted to makes sure I wasnt missing something.
Just remembered I was gonna ask if there was a way to increase the amount of text that could be added to a custom "rich text" field

The template is xengallery_media_view

There you should see a div with the class name "mediaMeta". Put the ads directly below that.

DDont know why chris but I couldnt post a reply to your answer regarding adsense on another thread ???
So I have posted it here and wondered if you could provide me a little snippet so I could see exactly where the adsense code should go

Top Bottom