XF 1.2 Broken breadcrumb

Sheratan

upload_2014-1-19_13-29-14.webp

When accessing breadcrumb template in admincp:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_StyleProperty::compileCssProperty_sanitize() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php on line 2448 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php:820
Generated By: Sheratan, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php(820): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/usr/share/ngin...', 820, Array)
#1 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php(2448): XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->compileCssProperty_sanitize(false, false)
#2 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Template.php(537): XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->replacePropertiesInTemplateForEditor('.breadBoxTop,?....', 3, Array)
#3 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Template->actionLoadMultiple()
#4 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /usr/share/nginx/html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(371) "https://oniichan.us/admin.php?templates/load-multiple.json&includeTitles%5B%5D=breadcrumb&includeTitles%5B%5D=breadcrumb&includeTitles%5B%5D=breadcrumb.css&style_id=3&_TemplateEditorAjax=1&_xfRequestUri=%2Fadmin.php%3Ftemplates%2Fbreadcrumb.1313%2Fedit%26style_id%3D3&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1390112998%2C628bb61e188b8a16cfc0ed7a79c2cfb7a62b749b&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(8) {
["templates/load-multiple_json"] => string(0) ""
["includeTitles"] => array(3) {
[0] => string(10) "breadcrumb"
[1] => string(10) "breadcrumb"
[2] => string(14) "breadcrumb.css"
}
["style_id"] => string(1) "3"
["_TemplateEditorAjax"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/admin.php?templates/breadcrumb.1313/edit&style_id=3"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1390112998,628bb61e188b8a16cfc0ed7a79c2cfb7a62b749b"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

The site is closed right now...

For reference, see my post: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.28014/page-125#post-702619 and the post after that.

This is reaaaaly strange.

I have 4 style
-- Blue
-- Snow
-- Test

I delete Blue, Snow, and Test. Then disable all add ons and cache. After that I'm rebuilding master data. And my breadcrumb is good again.

Then I'm trying to install Blue again, and getting the same error in Breadcrumb.

I guess there is something wrong with that style, but I'm not making any change to Blue before this.

The style appears to have a value that is expected to be a CSS property, but it isn't configured that way (the data appears to be corrupted). I'm not sure what property specifically, but it should be used in the breadcrumb (or a related) template. Look at the "customized components" view for the style -- I would recommend reverting properties (and recustomizing them if necessary) from there until the error stops.

Top Bottom