XF 1.4 Broke my forum

Gossamer

So, I broke my forum and now it's not loading. My forum was originally installed in a folder in the root, and I had some url rewriting happening to direct someone from the domain to that folder, and then to remove the folder from the url so that it would never been seen.

I restored the default .htaccess file for Xenforo and moved my forum from the forum to the root. However, now it's not loading at all (pandorarp.com). It just gives me a white page that says "Index of /".

This is my htaccess file I have in the public_html area along with all of the forum files/folders:
# Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
# cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
# SecFilterEngine Off
# SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
ErrorDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
# line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
# of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
#RewriteBase /xenforo

# This line may be needed to enable WebDAV editing with PHP as a CGI.
#RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

Can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing? It seems like that would imply the directory is empty (it should at least list files in the directory), so confirm that the files have been moved.

This is what's in my directory:
c75c44e30a44174c0173bd82bd6b0141.png

And this is what I'm seeing when I attempt to load the forum:
ab47d635a32d455ed9f78795bfb5554e.png

Okay, so that insidethebox folder is where the forum was originally held. pandorarp.com is looking in there for a file still. I uploaded a random index.php file to that folder and that's what loaded at pandorarp.com.

However, I removed the url redirect from my .htaccess file, so I'm not sure how else it would be redirecting there?

Top Bottom