Breadcrumb Enhancement

Breadcrumb Enhancement v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Breadcrumb Enhancement (version v1) - This will visually alter your breadcrumb area

A80YU.png

Summary: This will give your Breadcrumb area a visual which I think looks nice but more importantly deviatesfrom the default look.

Install: Upload the image in the archive to your /gradients folder and then paste the following code in your EXTRA.CSS Template.

Code:
 /*BREADCRUMB ENHANCEMENTS*/...

Read more about this resource...

Nice!

Shelley, are you available for hire to assess and advise/clean up currently running sites?
It seems that many of these small enhancements make all the difference.

Nice!

Shelley, are you available for hire to assess and advise/clean up currently running sites?
It seems that many of these small enhancements make all the difference.

Sorry Melbo I'm not.

And your absolutely correct, the little touches and enhancements make the biggest difference to a style. Never leave a stone unturned and if it can be styled, style it because chances are you'll either design something that is visually nicer (whilst not destroying user experience) or you'll eventually design something that enhances that particular area. :)

Edit: You might want to contact Forsaken who's got an exceptional eye for design. I'm not sure whether he's taking on custom work but it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)

I have good, natural, no preservative bacon from a local farm that is perfectly smoked... Could vac-pak and ship ;)

Thanks for the tip on Forsaken.

Back to bacon:
It's cut from the slab when I place my order - which is usually thick. Then they wrap it in white paper and tie the delightful bundle with a little twine.. mmmm

Bacon: there are never any leftovers.

Hey Shelley,

Awesome work.

I've implemented this on a style I'm tweaking slightly and I've tweaked this even further with a background image we're using elsewhere :)
0O0YS.png

Do you have any little icons that might look good to replace the quick nav?

Hey Shelley,

Awesome work.

I've implemented this on a style I'm tweaking slightly and I've tweaked this even further with a background image we're using elsewhere :)
0O0YS.png

Do you have any little icons that might look good to replace the quick nav?

I'm not sure I have an icon for that since most nav icons have been custom and exclusive to the site/person that requested it. I'll check on my hardrive and if I have something I'll post it for you chris. That being said, I find that area redundant I always do a display: none;

Is there a way to delete certain items in the breadcrumbs? I am using a private forum node to place articles in and want to change the breadcrumbs on that node from: home>forums>articles to just be: home>articles. How do I do this, for this one node? And have the rest of the breadcrumbs for the rest of the site remain the same?

Hello,
Nice theming Shelley.
Any way to get the breadcrumb outside the main block for flexile theme ?
And integrate the "Promote Thread" block ?

canvas.webp

Thank you

Top Bottom