XF 1.4 Box above reply box edit

Xyphien

Untitled.webp

That box right there, I'm drawing a blank on it's name but I thought there was a resource, or tutorial on how to change the color and I forgot how to do it. I had it orange to match the theme I made, and when I upgraded to the latest update it changed ALL my files (I made the theme from scratch using the default theme).

How do I go about changing this, or can someone link me the resource that has a change for it.

If you're referring to the icons, you will need to make new icons and upload them to your server. If you're referring to the background the icons are on, then Style Properties > Rich Text Editor > Editor Toolbar.

The editor sprite is at styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png.

If upgrading removed your custom images then that would suggest you are using the default style directory rather than a custom one.

The editor sprite is at styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png.

If upgrading removed your custom images then that would suggest you are using the default style directory rather than a custom one.
If you're referring to the icons, you will need to make new icons and upload them to your server. If you're referring to the background the icons are on, then Style Properties > Rich Text Editor > Editor Toolbar.

Thank you both so much, this question is now answered.

Top Bottom