Bought this phone and

x4rl

I won a free 100 pound argos voucher >.> yea who uses argos I know...

Anyway I picked a coolish looking phone out LG GM360 on T-Mobile
Am trying to unlock it so she can use her O2 sim in it, But everywhere I look is asking for more money to unlock it o_O How times change :D last time I unlocked my phone many years ago It was free... anyway

Anyone got this phone? Is it any good? Should I take it back lol?

Without being a killjoy... id take it back... :unsure:

I had one a while back, unfortunately I ditched it as it had no wifi or 3g support. From what I remember the built in camera was ok, but thats about it.

Without being a killjoy... id take it back... :unsure:

I had one a while back, unfortunately I ditched it as it had no wifi or 3g support. From what I remember the built in camera was ok, but thats about it.

Hmm Says it has wifi
If I can't unlock it its defo going back lol

Last time I unlocked a phone it was a Samsung D900, says it all really, several years ago.
Just about everywhere is charging for unlocking.

Mine most definately did not have wifi, so unless theyve updated the model it shouldn' have :cautious:
Aye dam that sucks indeed, Do you think I would be able to take it back? All ive done was open it and try the phone.

Last time I unlocked a phone it was a Samsung D900, says it all really, several years ago.
Just about everywhere is charging for unlocking.
Yea >.>

Aye dam that sucks indeed, Do you think I would be able to take it back? All ive done was open it and try the phone.

Yea >.>

Sure, just say you brought it as a present for someone and it was the wrong model or something. Or if you have opened it cleanly without breaking any seals just box it up and take it back as unwanted.

Top Bottom