Borbole's Just Awesome

Divinum Fiat

Logged on to find my entire forum missing! With Arty's and Borbole's feedback through 2 pages of back and forth, sending one screenshot after another, the story unfolded mysteriously, tables were missing, things were missing, very strange indeed. You can see the entire post here, http://xenforo.com/community/threads/undefined-index-last_post_username.36348/

Borbole has been helping me in the past when a similar thing happened. I trust him wholeheartedly with my admin and cpanel login info, he gets things done reasonably and quickly. Can't think of anyone better to step in and come to the rescue during an emergency. Thank you!

Borbole is a very helpful person. I've said this and even noticed this from day one and he's an excellent resource provider, one who I have purchased from and have no trouble in purchasing from in the future. Nice work Borbole. :) You to Arty. (y)

Borbole is a very helpful person. I've said this and even noticed this from day one and he's an excellent resource provider, one who I have purchased from and have no trouble in purchasing from in the future. Nice work Borbole. :) You to Arty. (y)
I hope to have your same opinion if he helps me with his Unlimited PHP&HTML&BB Code Custom Pages mod...

I have deleted a post which obviously contained extracts of a private discussion.

If you have a personal dispute with anyone, please take it up with them privately, not here on xenforo.com.

Top Bottom