1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borbole's Just Awesome

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Core Freedom, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

Logged on to find my entire forum missing! With Arty's and Borbole's feedback through 2 pages of back and forth, sending one screenshot after another, the story unfolded mysteriously, tables were missing, things were missing, very strange indeed. You can see the entire post here, http://xenforo.com/community/threads/undefined-index-last_post_username.36348/

Borbole has been helping me in the past when a similar thing happened. I trust him wholeheartedly with my admin and cpanel login info, he gets things done reasonably and quickly. Can't think of anyone better to step in and come to the rescue during an emergency. Thank you!
    vijayninel, Hyperion, Kim and 7 others like this.
  2. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words. It was a real pleasure to help you :)
  3. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

You're the best!
    borbole likes this.
  4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Awesome work, borbole. And Arty.
    borbole and Core Freedom like this.
  5. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

That's what a support community is all about! :D
    borbole, Rob Fritz and Core Freedom like this.
  6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Give the drummer some!
  7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Borbole is a very helpful person. I've said this and even noticed this from day one and he's an excellent resource provider, one who I have purchased from and have no trouble in purchasing from in the future. Nice work Borbole. :) You to Arty. (y)
  8. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Thanks Shelley :)
    Core Freedom likes this.
  9. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Glad to see the community comes together to help one another. There are many great people here.
  10. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

I hope to have your same opinion if he helps me with his Unlimited PHP&HTML&BB Code Custom Pages mod...
  11. John

John Well-Known Member

Yep, borbole is a good guy...has been even since his vB days. Can't forget Arty either, class act! :)
    borbole and Shelley like this.
  12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have deleted a post which obviously contained extracts of a private discussion.

If you have a personal dispute with anyone, please take it up with them privately, not here on xenforo.com.
    Kim and borbole like this.