Bloody Steam - downloads moan

CTXMedia

I bought a game via Steam this afternoon and it was around 4GB download, so I set it downloading and nipped off to play Black Ops for an hour whilst it downloaded in the background.

Quit Black Ops an hour later and Steam had bloody paused the download .... AARRGHHHH!!!!

</moan>

Thanks for listening.

Shaun :)

Downloaded now so ... :D

Just make sure you avoid my Spitfire ....... <-- that's the straif from my bullets are I keeeeel you!!! :)

Yeah, I've had that problem with Steam before - very annoying! I thankfully noticed after 30 minutes it had paused so wasn't too big a deal, but, I wish it wouldn't do that :)

Hmmm ... not sure it was worth the wait or the moan now.

Quick game review: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover

It's pants!

(n)

I'm recently new to playing games again "homefront" in this case which i purchased at a local store (gamestation). what is the process like purchasing from steam? Let's say you lose a game that you downloaded are you able to download it or download it as many times as you like?

I'm recently new to playing games again "homefront" in this case which i purchased at a local store (gamestation). what is the process like purchasing from steam? Let's say you lose a game that you downloaded are you able to download it or download it as many times as you like?

Ya steam is a great little platform, keeps all of your games stored so you can download at any time, also a friend network, you can ALSO add non steam games as well including adding cd-keys from games you bought from like gamestation(should work).

How is homefront? I've been tempted to buy it but not sure!

Also last note* with steam too I download at a steady 3.2 megs :)

Ya steam is a great little platform, keeps all of your games stored so you can download at any time, also a friend network, you can ALSO add non steam games as well including adding cd-keys from games you bought from like gamestation(should work).

How is homefront? I've been tempted to buy it but not sure!

Also last note* with steam too I download at a steady 3.2 megs :)

It's not too bad. I only got the multiplayer fixed today due to some kind of issue people getting chucked out after 10 seconds once they join one of the servers. if you do purchase it and have trouble joining in multi-player mode the fix is located on this site http://www.killerswithacontract.com/news.php just scroll down to " Homefront Connection Problem Fix".

Thanks for the info Russ appreciate it. (y)

Top Bottom