Blogs and Social Group Addons for XF2?

@Jaxel Would definitely love to see a blog add-on after using several of your other add-ons. I'm actually a bit surprised no one has created a blog system yet and have been waiting for this to use on a few projects.

I'm actually a bit surprised no one has created a blog system yet
I'm actually a bit surprised no one told you yet that the best blog add-on out there for XF2 (and for sure for XF1) (so far) is developed by @Bob (passing its beta tests though. Early Adapter license holders have access to even download it) Contact him for more info.

I'm actually a bit surprised no one told you yet that the best blog add-on out there for XF2 (and for sure for XF1) (so far) is developed by @Bob (passing its beta tests though. Early Adapter license holders have access to even download it) Contact him for more info.
Thanks so much for the heads up! Will definitely check that out. I used the Better Blogs addon for XF1 (which I believe someone took over development from the previous author) and was sad to see there was no intention of porting it over.

These are two important functions - blogs and social groups that could likely really benefit from a great developer like @Jaxel!

im i the only one missing the topic here ... can someone link me to any forum that uses the addon i would like to see how it works

Top Bottom