blocked by Facebook

farmglitch

all my links have been blocked from posting on Facebook. I tried to contact them with no luck this has been going on for months. I don't know if it's because I posted too much stuff on Facebook or if it's because of the linked to the resource manager either way I cannot seem to get any help on this from Facebook. Has anyone else ran into this problem I think I might have to change the name off my website because of this. any suggestions would be very helpful, thanks

I haven't checked but I will. I am not sure how that could happen. I just changed the name and kept the same ip. Now I can post on Facebook again.

I haven't checked but I will. I am not sure how that could happen. I just changed the name and kept the same ip. Now I can post on Facebook again.
Without being rude here maybe you just have to stop posting links on facebook because you might be considered as a spammer. Your friends might think you are actually a spammer and not the real deal.

This is most likely the situation. I am just posting links on my own page now. But regardless facebook never contacted me about this nor was I ever warned but oh well lesson learned. I like the new name better anyway.

This is most likely the situation. I am just posting links on my own page now. But regardless facebook never contacted me about this nor was I ever warned but oh well lesson learned. I like the new name better anyway.
I found that if you stop posting up links on your page all the time you will be able to use your account without a hassle.

I found that if you stop posting up links on your page all the time you will be able to use your account without a hassle.
Actually that is not always the case. I took a 2 month break from posting any of my links on Facebook and they still blocked me. After numerous attempts to contact them I reached out to a lawyer and he just told me to change the name. It was gonna cost me money to get unblocked.

Actually that is not always the case. I took a 2 month break from posting any of my links on Facebook and they still blocked me. After numerous attempts to contact them I reached out to a lawyer and he just told me to change the name. It was gonna cost me money to get unblocked.
Probably it was a serious offence.

I wouldn't know they never actually contacted me. I don't use bots and any link that was posted was done with my fingers typing away. It could not have been anything more than just too may links. My site is just an original music site and I even block bad words in the text. No bad pictures ect..allowed on the site.

I wouldn't know they never actually contacted me. I don't use bots and any link that was posted was done with my fingers typing away. It could not have been anything more than just too may links. My site is just an original music site and I even block bad words in the text. No bad pictures ect..allowed on the site.
maybe the person who had your facebook page blocked was a smart cookie and had done his research into your original tracks and found that you were posting up too many songs and links and stuff without their permission.
Sometimes that can get you into some serious trouble. You would be better off flicking the site that you got the links from first and also check to see if they are on facebook and might be worried that you are copyrighting their stuff.

maybe the person who had your facebook page blocked was a smart cookie and had done his research into your original tracks and found that you were posting up too many songs and links and stuff without their permission.
Sometimes that can get you into some serious trouble. You would be better off flicking the site that you got the links from first and also check to see if they are on facebook and might be worried that you are copyrighting their stuff.
I dig what you are saying and at the beginning I decided not to host or link to peoples music with out there permission. I rarely use links anyway as most of my music is locally hosted and mainly comes to me by people I know personally. If I receive someones music to offer for free for download that I do not know I make sure to meet them in person at a show or concert at some point. I send all music that is offered up for download to all the major labels through email, twitter and Facebook. Mostly I do not believe that they listen to it but at least I made an effort to offer them an opportunity to check out the music to make sure no one is stealing there stuff. I did however post these things I like to call instant download links to offer artist a way to share there music without sending people to my site, like a thank you gift. This is an "instant download link" I thought it was clever but i bet this is what got me in trouble http://www.tunestlouis.com/resources/the-fine-art-of-distilling.79/download?version=8 I removed a "2" at the end so you would not accidentally download a full album. If you want to download the album just add a "2" at the end so it says version=82 and click it.

Top Bottom