Block all AdBlockers

Block all AdBlockers

I have users who are logged in and seeing ads (no adblock) but still get the screen. When they click "login" again, it just sends them to the same screen (Adblock detected).
I have test this code in Chrome/IE/Firefox/Safari, and it worked absolutely fine for me. Can you please provide me with a temp user ID/password so that I can see it once. Thanks,

Hi @Gopala Subramanium , I have tried adding this but I'm greeted with some kind of error saying enable something to do with javascript. Unfortunately- it's cut off so I can't actually see what the error is... please see the attached image- any ideas?

Here's the code I used... I only modified the text, hyper link and anchor.

Code:
<style>#d7b2{position:fixed !important;position:absolute;top:3px;top:expression((t=document.documentElement.scrollTop?document.documentElement.scrollTop:document.body.scrollTop)+"px");left:3px;width:98%;height:102%;background-color:#1a2534;opacity:.90;filter:alpha(opacity=90);display:block;padding:20% 0}#d7b2 *{text-align:center;margin:0 auto;display:block;filter:none;font:bold 14px Verdana,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF}#d7b2 ~ *{display:none}</style><div id="d7b2"><i>Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!<br>Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!<a href="http://google.com">[ ? ]</a></i></div><script>/*<![CDATA[*/window.document.getElementById("d7b2").parentNode.removeChild(window.document.getElementById("d7b2"));(function(l,m){function n(a){a&&d7b2.nextFunction()}var h=l.document,p=["i","s","u"];n.prototype={rand:function(a){return Math.floor(Math.random()*a)},getElementBy:function(a,b){return a?h.getElementById(a):h.getElementsByTagName(b)},getStyle:function(a){var b=h.defaultView;return b&&b.getComputedStyle?b.getComputedStyle(a,null):a.currentStyle},deferExecution:function(a){setTimeout(a,250)},insert:function(a,b){var e=h.createElement("i"),d=h.body,c=d.childNodes.length,g=d.style,f=0,k=0;if("d7b2"==b){e.setAttribute("id",b);g.margin=g.padding=0;g.height="100%";for(c=this.rand(c);f<c;f++)1==d.childNodes[f].nodeType&&(k=Math.max(k,parseFloat(this.getStyle(d.childNodes[f]).zIndex)||0));k&&(e.style.zIndex=k+1);c++}e.innerHTML=a;d.insertBefore(e,d.childNodes[c-1])},displayMessage:function(a){var b=this;a="abisuq".charAt(b.rand(5));b.insert("<"+a+'><font color="#FFFFFF">Adblock Detected!<br><br><br><br>Hey! One Football Forum requires you to unblock your Adblocker as advertisements are the sole way we support the community..<br><br> If you don't want to see ads, you can opt to become a site supporter and enjoy ad free browsing.</font><br><br> <a href="http://onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?account/upgrades">UPGRADE TO SITE SUPPORTER</a>'+("</"+a+">"),"d7b2");h.addEventListener&&b.deferExecution(function(){b.getElementBy("d7b2").addEventListener("DOMNodeRemoved",function(){b.displayMessage()},!1)})},i:function(){for(var a="AdAboveGame,FooterAd,ad-220x90-1,ad-stripe,adDiv300,ad_txt,side_ad,ad,ads,adsense".split(","),b=a.length,e="",d=this,c=0,g="abisuq".charAt(d.rand(5));c<b;c++)d.getElementBy(a[c])||(e+="<"+g+' id="'+a[c]+'"></'+g+">");d.insert(e);d.deferExecution(function(){for(c=0;c<b;c++)if(null==d.getElementBy(a[c]).offsetParent||"none"==d.getStyle(d.getElementBy(a[c])).display)return d.displayMessage("#"+a[c]+"("+c+")");d.nextFunction()})},s:function(){var a={'pagead2.googlesyndic':'google_ad_client'},b=this,e=b.getElementBy(0,"script"),d=e.length-1,c,g,f,k;h.write=null;for(h.writeln=null;0<=d;--d)if(c=e[d].src.substr(7,20),a[c]!==m){f=h.createElement("script");f.type="text/javascript";f.src=e[d].src;g=a[c];l[g]=m;f.onload=f.onreadystatechange=function(){k=this;l[g]!==m||k.readyState&&"loaded"!==k.readyState&&"complete"!==k.readyState||(l[g]=f.onload=f.onreadystatechange=null,e[0].parentNode.removeChild(f))};e[0].parentNode.insertBefore(f,e[0]);b.deferExecution(function(){if(l[g]===m)return b.displayMessage(f.src);b.nextFunction()});return}b.nextFunction()},u:function(){var a="/ad_generator.,/adlink_,/adpicture2.,/ads/player-,/adx_iframe_,/banners/ad10.,/magic-ads/ad,/msgads.,/retrad.,_300_250.".split(","),b=this,e=b.getElementBy(0,"img"),d,c;e[0]!==m&&e[0].src!==m&&(d=new Image,d.onload=function(){c=this;c.onload=null;c.onerror=function(){p=null;b.displayMessage(c.src)};c.src=e[0].src+"#"+a.join("")},d.src=e[0].src);b.deferExecution(function(){b.nextFunction()})},nextFunction:function(){var a=p[0];a!==m&&(p.shift(),this[a]())}};l.d7b2=d7b2=new n;h.addEventListener?l.addEventListener("load",n,!1):l.attachEvent("onload",n)})(window);/*]]>*/</script>

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 14
That error looks like it says please enable javascript. What browser are you using and is javascript disabled?

How can I remove the code with the donate option? I just want them to be able to disable adblock and refresh the page.

Thanks.

Im not a coder so if someone could remove the donation parts that would be great, I think a lot more people would be able to use this.

Im not a coder so if someone could remove the donation parts that would be great, I think a lot more people would be able to use this.

I'm no expert, but iirc, this is how I did it:

Go to ACP>users>search templates... do a search for "donations" (no quotes). Then remove the phrase you want deleted.

Top Bottom