• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blaster Game 1.0.0

No permission to download

|Jordan|

|Jordan| submitted a new resource:

Blaster Game - Adds a game in its own sidebar where you pilot a rocket with your keyboard to blast page elements.

What does this do?
Adds a game in its own expandable sidebar where you pilot a rocket with your keyboard to blast page elements. To get everything back, refresh the page.

Can i see a demo?
Click the Blaster graphic on the right side of the page to expand the sidebar and then click "Click Here To Play".
http://www.iltgaming.com

How do i install this?
  1. Upload contents of Upload folder to forum root
  2. Install addon-Blaster.xml file
Read more about this resource...

karll

What happens when you've blasted away all the elements? Is that even possible? (I seem to have a couple that won't go away!) Cool little game though!

imno007

Hmm, doesn't seem to be working for me. Tried it on two different computers, in Firefox and IE, and the "Click here to Play" link isn't clickable

Digital Doctor

Hmm, doesn't seem to be working for me. Tried it on two different computers, in Firefox and IE, and the "Click here to Play" link isn't clickable
Works in Chrome.
I thought it didn't work ... but the ship appeared way over to the left and I didn't see it right away.
weeeeeeeeeeee

upload_2013-9-26_19-17-7.png

Digital Doctor

When you click blaster ... the click "Click Here to play".

upload_2013-9-26_19-19-49.png

Ideally Click here to play would be a button that had some hover over effects.

I think the Ship should appear close to the area where I started the game ... not way over to the left.

|Jordan|

I cant add hover effects to it because it breaks the rocket from appearing. Underline was the most i could do.

I'll look into changing the "spawn area" of the rocket.

imno007

Works in Chrome.
I thought it didn't work ... but the ship appeared way over to the left and I didn't see it right away.
weeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 57511
Must be my browser security settings or something. I see a big white down-pointing arrow over on the left side of the screen (guess that's a static ship) that appears after I click the play link, I'm guessing that's where I should be seeing the actual game. I'll play around with my settings later.

|Jordan|

The game is your browser window. After the rocket appears, use your arrow or WASD keys to move the rocket around your page and spacebar to shoot.

Last edited:

imno007

lol, thanks. Guess I read something wrong the first time around, because I was actually expecting to see something coming at me that I was suppose to shoot. :rolleyes:

|Jordan|

It needs javascript to work. Does your browser allow javascript? Noscript can block it.

If you can link me to your site, i can check it to see what's happening (just link the index.php is fine).

I installed this on my site running on xenForo 1.2.4 and it doesn't seem to be working. I checked to see if javascript was enabled on my browser (Chrome) and it is. However when I try to click to play, nothing happens. I'm having the same issue as someone mentioned above.

Also, is there a way to change it from the bottom left (where it's at now) to the right (where it's at on your test site)?