Linking our board to own game database

Preswa

Hi there!

I just had a bit of a general question and I just wanted to kinda read up on certain topics and learn as much as possible before I buy any add-ons that end up being useless. Despite looking incredibly cool.
Either way, to the point;

We are currently working on reviving a game that shut down back in February 2018 due to the owner passing away. I received all of the admin files from a previous developer that allowed us to reverse engineer a load of stuff and recreate our own servers. Long story short, we're going to need our XF Board to be linked together with the database of the game.

Meaning, when a player signs up, they automatically create an account for the game. That, I feel is the "easier" part.
The game however also comes with its own types of currency, VIP and the likes.
What I'd really hope to achieve, is that our ACP also comes with a "In-game Admin" area, which would allow me and the other admins to make any changes when it comes to anything in-game related.
  • When the player registers on the website, it creates an in-game account for them to log in with.
  • When the player purchases an "Upgrade" on the forum, it's linked to them buying VIP in-game.
  • When players purchase a package of said currency, it sends it in-game and the player receives their currency.
  • When a player is a moderator on the forums, the player is a moderator in-game. This goes for any other sort of rank the game comes with.
I'm probably missing out on points, but the big question really is, is this possible?
Could this be done by requesting a custom add-on for the right price?

Curious to know and find out, hear opinions. Anything really, is appreciated!

Anything is possible ... for a price.

I have moved the thread to a more appropriate forum.

Anything is possible ... for a price.

I have moved the thread to a more appropriate forum.

Thank You, turned more into a request thread instead of the general question I intended it to be.
But I did picture it'd end up costing, I mean it'd be quite a bit of work, so it's only normal. Was just curious as to who'd be capable and to somewhat get a rough estimate. If anything a guesstimate.

Top Bottom