Blah-gaming

Daryl

logo.png

Hi everyone,

Welcome to blah-gaming, we were created on 17/08/12 by Trent (baddie) and Daryl. Blah-gaming was created by 2 passionate gamers from cross platforms. Trent being the PC gamer and daryl playing on a playstation 3, we decided in the end to create blah gaming for the purpose that cross platform gamers can come as one and discuss the differences in their playing or if they want to discuss with other gamers from the platform they can. We also thought it would be a great idea to make a forum powered by xenforo so that gamers can come interact, chat and have fun with each other. Blah-gaming has set out to make your gaming experience more fun & friendly by building a great friendly community.

We offer users the chance to go into discussion on anything from gaming to music and even for the random people we let you go off-topic but with any forum for all this to happen we need users and the users are the most important thing.

Blah-gaming was opened on friday 17/08/12 but then turned the boards offline on the 20/08/12 for improvements to be made to the forums, which in turn worked out very well. We installed many add-ons focused around gaming and we are continuing to install more however not many have been activated yet due to heavy editing to them.

Some of you may be thinking that 1 day isn't enough but we wanted the forums to be right back up so our users could get back into discussing and allowing new users to join.

We also have a competition going right now which allow a lucky user to win one free game! Don't forget to check it out when browsing the forum!

I hope to see you around on the forum.

Click here to visit blah-gaming.

Thank you for reading,
Blah-gaming staff

It helps to define a niche. My niche was Mac gaming.

We are trying to to get all types of gamers in, say it be someone who likes mac gaming such as yourself then we could have a windows gamer and they could compare such as what it runs best on etc

Also we have updated the win a game to make it even more easier! find out more here guys!

http://blah-gaming.com/index.php?threads/want-to-win-free-games.1/

• [21/08/12] We have now added Facebook, Steam, Google+ and twitter integration so registration is even easier!
  • [21/08/12] Users can now add their XBL Gamertag, PSN ID, Steam ID and Wii ID into there details so other users may see it through their profile page.
  • [21/08/12] Trent updated the competition for winning the game to make it much easier! Find out more here.
  • [21/08/12] Counter Strike server is now accessible by the public, find out the details to connect here!
  • [21/08/12] Turned off email confirmation.

It helps to define a niche. My niche was Mac gaming.
Didn't know that exists... ;)

My only problem with generl gaming forums is like what others have echoed. There are so many that you really need to focus on something. I do specific game forums and it tends to work out well.

When I visit your forum, I would never know it was gaming apart from the name. You should consider customizing the theme a bit so it gives off a gaming vibe. Maybe some custom node icons and a nice banner? It just feels very generic at the moment.

Good luck and hope you have fun! :D

Didn't know that exists... ;)

My only problem with generl gaming forums is like what others have echoed. There are so many that you really need to focus on something. I do specific game forums and it tends to work out well.

When I visit your forum, I would never know it was gaming apart from the name. You should consider customizing the theme a bit so it gives off a gaming vibe. Maybe some custom node icons and a nice banner? It just feels very generic at the moment.

Good luck and hope you have fun! :D

Thanks for the feedback!
We are working to get a custom skin going on and will make it look alot more like a gaming website :)

Top Bottom