XF 1.4 Blacklist?

Ivar

Hi there,

I am running Xenforo 1.4.3. I have had some members getting a message about being on a BlackList (see photo below). These are well known members, so we can safely say that these are false positives. They have been members of the forum for years, so this is not related to the sign up process. They get the error browsing the forum while logged in.

Questions:
What is causing these messages? (I only see blacklists mentioned related to the signup process) ...and how can I avoid these false positives for already signed up members?

Ideas?

Edit: I used to have the "TAC De-Dos - Reduce the effect DOS attacks usually caused by spam bots" plugin activated.. it has now been deactivated. Not sure if this is relevant.

Thanks!
Ivar

IMG_0004.webp

That could actually be a XenForo-generated error message, but it's not a standard message so it'd have to be from an add-on.

That could actually be a XenForo-generated error message, but it's not a standard message so it'd have to be from an add-on.
ok, that was what I was thinking.. looked like an error from Xenforo. Must be from the plugin I mentioned... I have now not only deactivated it, but un-installed it. Will see if this helps..

Thanks again!
Ivar

Top Bottom