XF 2.2 Black page on forum home, with Chrome

markoroots

From yesterday is succeeding on my forum that using Chrome and visitin 3 or 4 pages after the home (page), that when come back the pages with a left arrow of Chrome and arrived back to the home, it appear a black page as this:

1604674874627.webp

Some idea?

Thanks Brogan. I have tested also without to be logged in, but it give me the same error. Also the staff of the forum is having the same issue, but only with Chrome

This is sort of an interesting issue, but it's actually related to a bad customization.

In 2.2, we added detection to some pages in case they're requested in an image context and if detected, we reject the request and display an image. That's what's triggering here.

The reason relates to something coming from the js/nulumia/parallax.min.js file. Presumably this:
Code:
<div class="p-page-header parallax-window" data-parallax="scroll" data-position-y="center" data-mirror-container=".p-page-header" data-image-src="/">

That's requesting the root of your forum as an image, so we return the image version. The browser has now replaced its cache for that URL with the image placeholder and when you hit back, it loads the image.

So you need to resolve what's trying to load this URL as an image.

Many thanks to you both. Yes Mike it was an option on my theme about the parallax effect. I have for now disabled it and the problem is disappeared, so is that the issue.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions, really appreciated. :)

Top Bottom