Black Friday sale

Historically, no. I can't personally see them changing, but any sales will be announced before hand.

I also want to ask if XenForo plans a sale during the next Eid al-Fitr. In fact I demand it.
Thank you.

Reactions: psx
I was just about to ask that? I take its the equivalent of boxing day sales here in the UK.

Yeah, Now that you mentioned it.

It reminds me of that sad event (involving customers in the black friday rush) where some shop assistant inside the shop was getting ready to open the doors, upon opening them a horde of impatient customers stampede over him and he unfortunately died. I guess what I'm saying (since when I think of "Black Friday") I think of the sad event that happened a few years back is that I don't think Xenforo should hold a sale, just in case. I'd also go one step further (because of the high quality of xenforo) The potential for people stampeding to get their copy not to hold a sale. Leave the stampeding I say to the experts such as buffalo, cows and other animals which have done it for millions of years without harming anyone.

Yeah, Now that you mentioned it.

It reminds me of that sad event (involving customers in the black friday rush) where some shop assistant inside the shop was getting ready to open the doors, upon opening them a horde of impatient customers stampede over him and he unfortunately died. I guess what I'm saying (since when I think of "Black Friday") I think of the sad event that happened a few years back is that I don't think Xenforo should hold a sale, just in case. I'd also go one step further (because of the high quality of xenforo) The potential for people stampeding to get their copy not to hold a sale. Leave the stampeding I say to the experts such as buffalo, cows and other animals which have done it for millions of years without harming anyone.
Black Friday has gotten ridiculous in the US. Retail is the one world I'd never work in because of it. But in the case of XenForo, it makes sense for Cyber Monday to be the sale date (does not imply plans).

Cyber Monday is more of a global event as apposed to Black Friday, which is mostly only known in America. So I agree with @Jeremy if such a sale were to take place, it would make more sense for it to be on that day in regards to any holiday or annual savings.

(Not that it would do me any good. I'm always broke on both days. lol)

But XenForo is more than affordable at $140.

Top Bottom