Add-on Birthday Notice

John L.

Would anyone be up for making an addon that displays a custom "Birthday" notice for every member who has a birthday. I don't mean show a notice to that user that it's their birthday, I know you can do that. But show a notice to all users or a specific group of all members who have their birthdays today. So it would say:
We would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to user1(17), user2(13) and user3(38)! Enjoy your special day.

If anyone would like to tackle this, I would appreciate it :)

That's why he said you could customise it.

It does exactly what you need it to. You'd just need to restyle it and change the template it hooks into.

I'd help you more but currently on mobile.

That's why he said you could customise it.

It does exactly what you need it to. You'd just need to restyle it and change the template it hooks into.

I'd help you more but currently on mobile.
Ah, I misunderstood. I'll see if I can work with that.

Would anyone be up for making an addon that displays a custom "Birthday" notice for every member who has a birthday. I don't mean show a notice to that user that it's their birthday, I know you can do that. But show a notice to all users or a specific group of all members who have their birthdays today. So it would say:

If anyone would like to tackle this, I would appreciate it :)
hei..please give me demo???

Hey John,

I actually was looking for something else when I was searching and found this thread, but I am going to be releasing an update to my Notifications add-on in the next few days that includes a special Birthday notification.

Chris

Top Bottom