XF 1.5 Bigger attached files

oljo

I am making a buy and sell forum, am using some addons to make it better, i have manage to make the thumbnail bigger, but i cannot get the attached file picture to become bigger. if i put it on for example 500 px is does not get that big.
See attachement for example.

My question is; Is it possible to get it bigger with css\ add-on?
and is it possible to not use the attached files manger but have pictures just bigger in the thread? without all the text around?

Attachments

• Utvalg_003.webp
    Utvalg_003.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 8
Rather than just attaching the image file, once you have uploaded it to a post, done this click on the Thumbnail or Full Image button to insert the image into the post itself.
upload_2016-1-8_12-15-13.webp

You can also make the attachment thumbnail larger too. Use the ACP search (top right of the ACP) for "attachment thumbnail dimensions" and change that accordingly.

Thanks for quick answer, i did not know that i could insert the image into the post.

I have change the "attachment thumbnail dimensions" but it does not help it will not get any bigger than what the image show you.

Thanks for quick answer, i did not know that i could insert the image into the post.

I have change the "attachment thumbnail dimensions" but it does not help it will not get any bigger than what the image show you.
It does work, I've just tested it on my site:

Original set to 100px:

upload_2016-1-8_12-38-57.webp

Changed to 400px:

upload_2016-1-8_12-39-48.webp

Try to 700 and see if its bigger, i need the pictures to be big so its easy for ppl to check out what ppl are selling. The full size and thumbnail in post is good but its not organized if they have 5 or 6 pictures.

The attachment thumbnail settings is more designed for the insert thumbnail button. It does affect the attachment thumbnail in the screenshot but if you're wanting much bigger sizes then you'd have to start changing various style properties for the attachments and associated containers (I'm not sure which ones). You'd be better getting used to inserting the images into posts, which also gives the advantage that you can put appropriate text with each one.

Top Bottom