XF 1.3 Big problem member poses as admin

souhail93

hello all a member of the forum of my fun has it all change my sending a message he told me this is a flaw of addons if anyone know thank you for helping me

image.webp

I don't understand what you're saying.

Are you saying that a forum member is claiming there is a flaw with one of the add-ons you use? If so, does he explain what the flaw is?

hello sorry I'm french it changes the title of the shoutbox ect ....

Can you please elaborate a little further? What add on are you talking about, the shoutbox one? And what action exactly did that user perform with it that posed a security issue/risk?

It would be better to post as much details as possible and contact the author of said add on so they can investigate it.

hello sorry I'm french it changes the title of the shoutbox ect ....
At a guess.. are you saying you have TaigaChat installed and a member can change the title which shows just above the shoutbox? The Message of the Day? If so, there is a setting for which usergroups can do that. You might want to check it.

He may be talking about MOTD (Message Of The Day) in Taigachat. If the permissions aren't set correctly, others can edit this message which sounds like 'title of the shoutbox'.

English :

hello all friends thank you for your answer user launches share my admin send a message he told me it's a flaw addons but I know not what

French :

bonjour a tous les amis merci pour vos reponse l'utilisateur lance des action admin il ma envoyez un message il ma dit c'est une faille de un addons mais je sais pas le quelle

Look at the forum url....ps3 cracks...aren't cracking sites illegal?
Only if you assume that they're referring to illegal downloads. The site doesn't appear to be online at ps3crack.fr. Without full information, I'm not willing to jump to a conclusion on what their site is about - I've discovered many times that the site name doesn't always reflect the content.

IF there are illegal downloads on the site, this is what the license agreement states:

You are solely responsible for ensuring that Your Content and Your use of the Software complies with all applicable legislation and regulations, including but not limited to all applicable Data Protection and Privacy legislation. You undertake to ensure that the Software is not used by You or others to engage in illegal activity. You may not use the software to engage in any activity that would violate the rights of third parties. You hereby agree to indemnify Us from any loss or damage arising from Your breach of this provision.

Top Bottom