XF 1.4 Big Board Importer Issue

Hi,

I have a general issue / question on the Big Board Importer script.

The Export.php not only uses the source database but also the target database ($this->db).
What I don't understand is this for example:

PHP:
                $users = $this->db->fetchAll('
                    SELECT user.*, COALESCE(IF(customavatar.dateline, customavatar.dateline, customprofilepic.dateline), 0) AS avatar_date, COALESCE(IF(customavatar.dateline, customavatar.width, customprofilepic.width), 0) AS avatar_width, COALESCE(IF(customavatar.dateline, customavatar.height, customprofilepic.height), 0) AS avatar_height, LOWER(SUBSTRING(PASSWORD(MD5(CONCAT(user.salt, user.userid))), 2)) AS remember_key,
                        (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ' . $this->sourceDb . '.' . self::$tablePrefix . 'reputation as reputation INNER JOIN ' . $this->sourceDb . '.' . self::$tablePrefix . 'post as post ON (post.postid = reputation.postid) INNER JOIN ' . $this->sourceDb . '.' . self::$tablePrefix . 'thread as thread ON (thread.threadid = post.threadid) WHERE post.visible = 1 AND thread.visible = 1 AND reputation.userid = user.userid AND (reputation > 0 OR (reason = \'\' AND reputation = 0))) AS like_count
                    FROM ' . $this->sourceDb . '.' . self::$tablePrefix . 'user as user
                        LEFT JOIN ' . $this->sourceDb . '.' . self::$tablePrefix . 'customavatar as customavatar ON (customavatar.userid = user.userid)
                        LEFT JOIN ' . $this->sourceDb . '.' . self::$tablePrefix . 'customprofilepic as customprofilepic ON (customprofilepic.userid = user.userid)
                    ORDER BY user.userid
                    LIMIT ' . ($limit * 10000) .', 10000
                ')
                )

This part of the code tries to access a table customprofile in the xenforo database which of course never exists. How is this supposed to even work?

Furthermore: The script assumes that the target database and the source database both have the same table prefix which also seems to be a bug. The user table in vBulletin is "user" in XenForo it's "xf_user".

Has anyone experienced the same issues? Or am I just misunderstanding the script?

Thanks a lot for hints and comments.

-Fabian-

Top Bottom