Better SSH Terminal For Windows

I think Ubuntu 13.10 had it already installed, but it something you need to install extra in CentOS
I'm not sure if Ubuntu 13.10 included it by default. I had it install already on Ubuntu 12.04 and just proceeded to upgrade from there.

It's becoming more widely used (for years now) and most people install it and prefer it over the normal top command. I sure do :D

I'm on Ubuntu Linux and honestly hate using my own terminal to connect to SSH. Much prefer to keep it separate from my local terminal and have something else to connect with. So traditionally I'll use Putty or something else via Wine.

Xshell 4 is personally my favorite SSH terminal. You can get the free version here.
This looks interesting and best of all the price is right.... free.

Still prefer SecureCRT, even though it's not free.
SSH_Client.webp

I remember an English guy on this forum who was a runner (Not having anything to do with this thread) who would recommend this very good payware SSH app. If you know who I'm thinking about, remind me. Because I need that app.

*Goes off to find his nootropic prescription*

I remember an English guy on this forum who was a runner (Not having anything to do with this thread) who would recommend this very good payware SSH app. If you know who I'm thinking about, remind me. Because I need that app.

*Goes off to find his nootropic prescription*
Would that be me?

Ah yeah it was you, Matt. I'd forgotten your SN and was working off your old avi, which was the only thing I managed to remember. What was that app you kept on posting about. I bookmarked it but I had a small browser crash last month causing me to lose about 1200 bookmarks out of the thousands I have, one of which was yours.

Top Bottom