Best Wordpress Bridge?

Why doesnt XF have this as a default.. It is the most used CMS..
Because bridging another piece of software as a default feature requires you to not only develop for your own software but also stay up to date constantly with another software title and for the people who buy xenforo because they want forum software it can be considered as a waste of valuable resources.

Weigh that together and it appears that officially supporting wordpress is a loss at least to me and probably a quite few other people.

It appears that XenWord is not unsupported and has been taken down. It is unfortunate that there isn't a supported bridge to the internet's most popular blog software. Pairing the best forum software with the best blogging software makes a lot of sense.

This is from the developer's website
Public XenWord bridge development has ceased. This action is due to piracy and excessive support times. Worse, the chargeback requests of exaggerated claims are too time intensive. It’s best to just move on with life.

If you need a bridge between WordPress and XenForo then please seek a developer willing to do custom work for you.

Best of luck.

I think its about time that XF will make blog and CMS
I want ans need something that will work with the same users from the forum, also that permissions will be enforced in the same platform, and not in external one.

Keep in mind that wordpress doesn't allow the same username scheme that XenForo uses by default. Meaning that if you have an existing board, you're going to have a lot of problems with members with usernames disallowed in wordpress.
I believe you can limit the user name scheme, just like you can with vBulletin. I don't allow any special characters, just alphanumerics.

I think its about time that XF will make blog and CMS
I want ans need something that will work with the same users from the forum, also that permissions will be enforced in the same platform, and not in external one.

XF CMS hmmm i prefer still forum only.

Top Bottom