XF 1.5 Best way to export and import users?

iamjudd

So I am completely rebuilding my forum and I was wondering what the best way to export and import users would be?

Simple export users table from old database and import to new?

Would usergroups follow them if the same exact usergroups are made on the new forum?

I wouldn't really recommend it, but the only approach would really be a XenForo-to-XenForo import. There may be some element which don't necessarily convert over though.

I agree with Martok.

It should be relatively simple to resolve any issues, rather than attempting to do a new installation and retain the users, etc.

So the biggest issue im having with my backend is a few plugins (BD widgets, AD Donate, and a few others) will display blank pages so I cannot configure anything for those.
I've talked to the devs and it doesn't seem to be an issue with their plugin and I just don't have the knowledge to figure out why it is doing what it is now.

For the styles I think I may like you guys suggested just removed the styles and just do fresh installs of the styles and see if they fix my little issues.

If anyone is willing to take a look at my backend with me I would even appreciate that!

Top Bottom