Best of Black Friday deals..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not wrong, that blog post was just indicating that they are ready to handle server spikes etc due to the higher-than-usual visits to online shopping websites (due to Black Friday & Cyber Monday), didn't really mean that they will have offers coming up (see this: https://plus.google.com/100226785235105180170/posts/5DWSkTUZmuB). But hopefully they do since they did it last year. :p Ok nevermind, I saw in their Facebook stating that they are not doing Black Friday deal this year.

Last edited:
If I am not wrong, that blog post was just indicating that they are ready to handle server spikes etc due to the higher-than-usual visits to online shopping websites (due to Black Friday & Cyber Monday), didn't really mean that they will have offers coming up (see this: https://plus.google.com/100226785235105180170/posts/5DWSkTUZmuB). But hopefully they do since they did it last year. :p Ok nevermind, I saw in their Facebook stating that they are not doing Black Friday deal this year.

I thought they will be adding them, they had good deals last year.
Damn I was hoping I could switch to their new SSD plans :(

If you need SSL for forums now is the time! 50% off a 1 year purchase at Namecheap.

Here is their deals
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/2013/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals.aspx

Last edited:
That 32" HDTV from walmart selling for $98 is really popular among us poor and lower middle class peeps. They're also selling a 60" for $668.

That 32" HDTV from walmart selling for $98 is really popular among us poor and lower middle class peeps. They're also selling a 60" for $668.
Damn

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
o_O

Reactions: DRE
Hahaha it was that packed when I went last night. Didn't get anything. Just went to witness the mayhem. Wal Mart's deals started on Thursday.

All of them.
That about sums it up correctly.

Was watching on the news that some woman had complete knocked out this dude for an xbox. And these two dudes, where fighting over a pair of socks. Like seriously, WTF?! The crazies really do show their true colors on Black Friday, no?

The advantages of online shopping on Black Friday.... No lines, no traffic, no rush, no crazy people, and in the safety of your own home. What's not to love?

That about sums it up correctly.

Was watching on the news that some woman had complete knocked out this dude for an xbox. And these two dudes, where fighting over a pair of socks. Like seriously, WTF?! The crazies really do show their true colors on Black Friday, no?

The advantages of online shopping on Black Friday.... No lines, no traffic, no rush, no crazy people, and in the safety of your own home. What's not to love?

That's why my mom and I never really go to a store on Black Friday, because people cannot keep themselves composed.

I went to target one year for black friday and while no one was aggressive in that manner... I've was nearly run over about 2 dozen times. People are just careless, frantic, and excited. Walmart just attracts some of the worst crowds. You'd think with all that damn money they make they'd be organizing it a lot better at each store.

I was actually able to walk in around 8am and grab door buster deals >.> $3 Toaster $3 Panini maker $5 blender hahaha. I had just got a new apartment and actually needed some of these things. Being on a tight budget at the time I figured I'd give it a try :P

I still don't recommend camping out >.> If you are not there for a doorbuster, then don't bother? You're risking your sanity and your health more than anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom