Best of Black Friday deals..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 32" HDTV from walmart selling for $98 is really popular among us poor and lower middle class peeps. They're also selling a 60" for $668.
Walmart sold 50 inch hdtv's for $228 where i live (y) everyone had 2 in their carts lol sold out immediately

I thought they will be adding them, they had good deals last year.
Damn I was hoping I could switch to their new SSD plans :(

If you need SSL for forums now is the time! 50% off a 1 year purchase at Namecheap.

Here is their deals
https://www.namecheap.com/promos/2013/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals.aspx
Yeah, the deal last year was so cool! Sadly this year they don't because James said their prices and specs are really very competitive already, which I've also researched and it's true (especially for their great support is a plus).

And I've bought that SSL from Namecheap :p

@ the video. Greedy f---ing Idiots.
You would be tempted to buy a $200 HDTV for that insane price. $69 is a steal for an HDTV. A STEAL, @Shelley

I bought this 22' inch [LED] HDTV two months ago:
xenCarlMonitor.webp

For around $200, granted, that's cheap in itself, but $69? I'd fight for that.

I wouldn't act like some people would and act like idiotic morons. No Carlos, I would not purchase it. If your point being is you would knock over people, potentially kids then I would rather do without.

I'll leave it at that. :)

I'd club a baby seal for a better deal.

*If you know what movie that is from, --->1,000,000 points.
UHF
I've never wanted anything from a sale that much that I'd act like a disrespectful aggressive yob.
Temptation is hard to resist when you're in the midst is my point. Not this....
I wouldn't act like some people would and act like idiotic morons. No Carlos, I would not purchase it. If your point being is you would knock over people, potentially kids then I would rather do without.
Don't put words into my mouth. I wouldn't knock over "people, potentially kids." Oh, and BTW, what parent in their right mind would bring a KID to a Black Friday sale? Really.

UHF

Temptation is hard to resist when you're in the midst is my point. Not this....

Don't put words into my mouth. I wouldn't knock over "people, potentially kids." Oh, and BTW, what parent in their right mind would bring a KID to a Black Friday sale? Really.

The same kind of parent that would use the likes of pepper spray on people, stampede up and (read carefully Carlos) The type of person who would say "I'd fight for that". Your own words.

The same kind of parent that would use the likes of pepper spray on people, stampede up and (read carefully Carlos) The type of person who would say "I'd fight for that". Your own words.
You read too much into little things. "I'd fight for that." Can mean a lot of things, both hypothetically, and otherwise. For example, my mom wanted to get me a Christmas present to use during my travels. She went to 3 different stores just to get CoolPix L320. In that search, some people would cut in front of several customers and her too... She got mad, and she argued with the employee taking his order. The employee told the customer to get in line. That's fighting for what you want.

She ended up paying ONLY $100 for a regular MSRP of $345-ish camera.

You read too much into little things. "I'd fight for that." Can mean a lot of things, both hypothetically, and otherwise. For example, my mom wanted to get me a Christmas present to use during my travels. She went to 3 different stores just to get CoolPix L320. In that search, some people would cut in front of several customers and her too... She got mad, and she argued with the employee taking his order. The employee told the customer to get in line. That's fighting for what you want.

Like I said Carlos. Your words, not mine. I'll leave it at that.

Like I said Carlos. Your words, not mine. I'll leave it at that.
It's my words, but you're reading too much into it. I'm a calm person by nature. I'm not idiotic as those nimrods, but if I had a chance to grab a $500 HDTV for $69, and someone wants to take it from me, I'd fight back. I saw another Youtube channel showing a guy trying to help another person who's helpless - take back the TV from another person who tried to steal it from him/her.

Here ya go:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

70% of Black Friday arguements are all about "I got that first, you b!^&"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom