Best Gallery for XenForo

As far as I know, there's only one actual XF gallery released? I'm not counting PhotoPost because I don't actually view it as a worthy Gallery to claim "XF" integration yet. But Galleria should will be amazing.

As far as I know, there's only one actual XF gallery released? I'm not counting PhotoPost because I don't actually view it as a worthy Gallery to claim "XF" integration yet. But Galleria should will be amazing.
He says this, but in all likelihood it'll never get released because hes such a slacker.

He says this, but in all likelihood it'll never get released because hes such a slacker.
And as such, I have incentive to get it completed, and believe it or not... the people of XF aren't the sole reason. :D I have plans for it, biiiiig plans. It'll get done soooooooon(er or later)

That comment has me a bit very worried, I dont suppose a realistic time frame can be offered ?
He said that to bug me because I call him a slacker all the time on Skype.

A gallery is probably one of the bigger modifications and requires more detail than most. If its not done right, people won't use it and it'll have served no point in doing it.

He has been working on it, but there really can't be an estimate because he hasn't finished up a copy that has gone through testing yet. Once it gets to the point it'll be tested, he can give a time frame on the actual release.

Hey. The sooner or later comment was more or less near the end of this summer, but I am not guaranteeing that.

Top Bottom