Best Domain Registrars

Nirjonadda

What are Best Domain Registrars and what Domain Registrars you are using? Also about Features and there user interface. Offer free WHOIS Privacy protection?

Godaddy isn't as cheap as some others and cost around $18 for a year but the reason I chose to use them is because the domain propagation is almost instant in most cases. I feel if I used another company I may have to wait a small amount of time before my site would be online if I ever needed to switch name servers or host names. I can't speak for every company because I do not have any experience using anything else but I would still definitely recommend. There are coupon codes to get your first year for $1 if you search it in google. They usually have these promotions going on. I don't use them for hosting, only as a registrar.

Also while you brought up domains you should check out https://www.expireddomains.net

^ That is a god haven for routing traffic to your site if you want to spend some money. You just have to locate ones that are within a seconds of expiring. They have an option to search for just those. Some domains have a decent amount of traffic. Personally I plan on buying some this Summer and trying to boost traffic on my site which isn't a high amount yet but I plan to work on that soon. Don't mean to divert the thread but I felt like that site would definitely be something you were interested in @Nirjonadda

Godaddy isn't as cheap as some others and cost around $18 for a year but the reason I chose to use them is because the domain propagation is almost instant in most cases. I feel if I used another company I may have to wait a small amount of time before my site would be online if I ever needed to switch name servers or host names. I can't speak for every company because I do not have any experience using anything else but I would still definitely recommend. There are coupon codes to get your first year for $1 if you search it in google. They usually have these promotions going on. I don't use them for hosting, only as a registrar.

Also while you brought up domains you should check out https://www.expireddomains.net

^ That is a god haven for routing traffic to your site if you want to spend some money. You just have to locate ones that are within a seconds of expiring. They have an option to search for just those. Some domains have a decent amount of traffic. Personally I plan on buying some this Summer and trying to boost traffic on my site which isn't a high amount yet but I plan to work on that soon. Don't mean to divert the thread but I felt like that site would definitely be something you were interested in @Nirjonadda
Agreed. I've been using GoDaddy since about 2005 or thereabouts.

I registered two new domains with them this morning, changed the nameservers to the desired host, they were active on the server within 2 hours, maybe even an hour or earlier (.com and .org domains).

I have no problems with DNS IP propagation issues with either Namesilo or Cloudflare. Usually under 5-10 minutes.

Had been using GoDaddy for years. then couldn't like their customer service gradually (the part actually when they start suggesting me this & that rather than executing my request instantly) , later shifted to namecheap .

Top Bottom