Add-on Best Ad Server available

snoopy5

Hi,

I am looking for advise for an adserver. It shall be very flexible with placements of ads inside and outside of the postings. Also sizes and whether text ads or banners are used shall be an option.

The advertiser shall get a login where he can decide himself where to place the ad, how often etc. He has to pay either upfront or per clicks. Always via PayPal.

The posted ad shall be under moderation before beeing visible to make sure they are in line with the law and not too ugly for the site :)

A detailed reporting system is needed for the advertiser and the admin, so he knows ideally in real time what he gets for what he pays and the admin has a control.

Ideally it shall be compatible also with Google adsense. So whenever a place is not "booked", an adsense ad appears in that slot instead.

Maybe also a connection what the content of a posting is and what kind of d is appearing. Also options for which forum category the ad shall be displayed etc.

Statitistics for both, the advertiser and the admin shall be available. Maybe also by email.

All this of course as cheap as possible :)

Has anybody recommendations which options are good for this? Any first hand experiences?

Any points which are important and I did not think yet about/ did not mention yet?

Thanks in advance

I think Revive Ad server (OpenX) is doing pretty much of what you wanted except the payment part.

By getting a custom integration plugin and little bit of hack into revive you can get all your requirements for cheaper.

Google also got solution for this called Google DFP, but I don't think that can be customised to this level as it's pretty straight to what they're offering.

Hello!

You may consider checking our XenCentral Ad Server product, which is fully integrated XenForo addon with most of features you have mentioned. Even though we had some issues with the support recently, but now it is fully supported and constantly developed based on feedback from our customers. You can test it fully at in our demo board at XenCentral XenForo Demo Board First The login details will be sent via Conversation.

Thank you!

Hi,

I am looking for advise for an adserver. It shall be very flexible with placements of ads inside and outside of the postings. Also sizes and whether text ads or banners are used shall be an option.

The advertiser shall get a login where he can decide himself where to place the ad, how often etc. He has to pay either upfront or per clicks. Always via PayPal.

The posted ad shall be under moderation before beeing visible to make sure they are in line with the law and not too ugly for the site :)

A detailed reporting system is needed for the advertiser and the admin, so he knows ideally in real time what he gets for what he pays and the admin has a control.

Ideally it shall be compatible also with Google adsense. So whenever a place is not "booked", an adsense ad appears in that slot instead.

Maybe also a connection what the content of a posting is and what kind of d is appearing. Also options for which forum category the ad shall be displayed etc.

Statitistics for both, the advertiser and the admin shall be available. Maybe also by email.

All this of course as cheap as possible :)

Has anybody recommendations which options are good for this? Any first hand experiences?

Any points which are important and I did not think yet about/ did not mention yet?

Thanks in advance

[AD] Monetize Pro with DFP support

I am using this personally and its has got all the stuff you need, its really a great addon for me :p its lots of feature make it really amazing you must gave it a try :)

Regards

Top Bottom