Before buying Xenforo...

Gri

Hi, I'm interested in buying Xenforo, but first, I'd like to ask few questions:

1) Is Articles feature included in default Xenforo package? If so, can we promote forum posts as articles (and replies as posts)? And, can we use Articles module as Home Page? I'm planning to use Xenforo as a Blog + Forum hybrid site.

2) Is Xenforo's SEO capabilites as good as Wordpress? I'm also interested in WP, but I like XenForo more; it's more user-friendly and neat. The main question is, how good Google indexes forum pages?

3) The last and most important question is that, are forums still active on whole internet? I still have a valid (anotherCompany) forum license but as I mentioned before, I like XenForo much more. Is it logical to start a forum (I have my topic archives on my computer) in 2021? I know this is a weird question asking to people who sell forum software, but I have a tendency to trust people who creates good software. :)

Thank you very much for your answers. :)

2) Is Xenforo's SEO capabilites as good as Wordpress? I'm also interested in WP, but I like XenForo more; it's more user-friendly and neat. The main question is, how good Google indexes forum pages?
I'd stick with Wordpress for the front of the site if you're posting information-rich content tbh.
3) The last and most important question is that, are forums still active on whole internet? I still have a valid (anotherCompany) forum license but as I mentioned before, I like XenForo much more. Is it logical to start a forum (I have my topic archives on my computer) in 2021? I know this is a weird question asking to people who sell forum software, but I have a tendency to trust people who creates good software. :)
A lot of forums have been dying more than usual lately but there are still successful & active forums out there.

Actually I have a post-sales question. Is it possible to change my forum domain address? I'm not planning to do this, but I'd like to know if it is possible.

Top Bottom