Beetlewebs » Xenforo shared hosting

MichaelDance

Beetlewebs, launched on the 26th July 2018 from an experienced web-hosting guy. I am at providing great value security minded web hosting with a beetle feel. There are around 350,000 species of beetles in the world and every one is unique. Every website on the world wide Web is also unique and that's what made me come up with the name.

Be smart don't get caught in a web, build your website around you with the specifications your website needs, as your website grows, we will too and if you need more space or bandwidth we'll work together to give you what you need without paying over the top prices, or too little so we can continue to provide you a great service and support.

Support?

Great, sounds nice one guy with a passion and knowledge and great prices, but how do I get support?

Unlike traditional web hosting providers who have a support ticket system, Social networking is expanding and growing so we offer only Support over Social Media.
You can open a chat on our Facebook page or by talking to us on our Live chat system which is powered by Facebook Messenger. So whether you are at home or out and about, you can contact us and see if we are online. Talk to a real human.

But why you?

Why should I chose you and not an established provider?

We are new that's very true, however I've been in the industry since 2010. I've been selling licenses for Blesta since 2013, and decided to start getting back into shared and reseller hosting because I missed it. Helping customers get online, helping them with issues and something away from just selling licenses.

With Beetlewebs I promise you we will be customer focused and treat you how you would like to be treated by a provider, not a number and keep as much professional whilst keeping it personal focused. As I grow Beetlewebs I'll add more features which help you out and make life easier for you. That's a promise!

I've been a huge fan of Xenforo since the launch of version one, so I decided I want to make an exclusive package which is only for Xenforo customers / visitors, the server has all the requirements for Xenforo 1 and Xenforo 2.

Adephaga »»
» Diskspace: 60GB
» Bandwidth: Unlimited
» Emails: Unlimited
» MySQL: Unlimited
» Addon domains: 3
»» Exclusively: $15.00 pm ««

Thank you for viewing my exclusive offer for my fellow Xenforo customers and visitors and maybe Xenforo customers to be.

Top Bottom