Bebekforum.net.tr how İt`s Look Like?

@Masetrix
I set the auto ad option to the top when viewing the topic

My English isn't that good enough to advice. Try this, its the best i found ever.

Worst ad positions

These ads are a no-go.
  • Container header - This is really the old school position used for many years. People don't seem to notice it anymore and it looks ugly. Too far from your content.
  • Sidebar - Although ads in the sidebar look very good from a design point, people will ignore these ads most of the time. For me the extra revenue was not worth it. I like to only show the most effective ads. These sidebar ads are just eating space.
  • In post ads - These ads might give more revenue but they are way to intrusive. Keep in mind you are running a forum which should be nice and readable. These in post ads are a nightmare.

Forum looks good, but I have one criticism. Honestly, this might not matter as much because most people don't have an ultrawide display, but your background is pretty annoying if you have an ultrawide.

Seeing the "baby" graphic in the background so many times on each side is pretty annoying and doesn't look very good in my opinion. I'm not sure who made it, but if you did, I would take out the "baby" graphic.

Everything else looks great.

Screenshot_2020-06-05 Bebek, Çocuk, Anne Platformu - Baby, Child, Mother Platform(1).png

To prevent this:
/admin.php?styles/default-style.1/style-properties/group&group=page

Set MaximumPageWidth to
1591365730973.webp

or set it just to 100%
100% == FullScreen @all ;)

Forum looks good, but I have one criticism. Honestly, this might not matter as much because most people don't have an ultrawide display, but your background is pretty annoying if you have an ultrawide.

Seeing the "baby" graphic in the background so many times on each side is pretty annoying and doesn't look very good in my opinion. I'm not sure who made it, but if you did, I would take out the "baby" graphic.

Everything else looks great.

View attachment 227001
To prevent this:
/admin.php?styles/default-style.1/style-properties/group&group=page

Set MaximumPageWidth to
View attachment 227003

or set it just to 100%
100% == FullScreen @all ;)

see now

Top Bottom