• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] WordPress Proxy

OK, downloaded that and installed it. Put in the Wordpress path, that went all ok too. However, when I went to Blog on the main menu, got the following error:
Which version of WordPress are you using? Which theme is your default theme currently?

Constructor theme, latest stable version of WP.

I put it back to the default theme, Twenty Ten, and the blog worked so it must be a problem with custom themes bugger it.

Ah! My fail, sorry :)

An other problem: is it correct, that I can't edit posts or rather view the admin section of my WP? Everytime I want to, the system redirect me to the main wp page.

Ah! My fail, sorry :)

An other problem: is it correct, that I can't edit posts or rather view the admin section of my WP? Everytime I want to, the system redirect me to the main wp page.
To access WordPress Control Panel interface, you should use your original URL. This setup only change the front end URL

Totally confused.

What do I install in what order?

Then the WP Pages display with the XF header and footer?

Install the DB mod and setup your WP access, if you already have an older version of the mod installed just copy the files over the older ones. Then install the WP Proxy mod, enter the path to your WP install and you should be good to go :)

The WP pages display as if part of XF, yes with header and footer and, if I'm not mistaken, with whicher ever font styling etc you have in XF.

Install the DB mod and setup your WP access, if you already have an older version of the mod installed just copy the files over the older ones. Then install the WP Proxy mod, enter the path to your WP install and you should be good to go :)

The WP pages display as if part of XF, yes with header and footer and, if I'm not mistaken, with whicher ever font styling etc you have in XF.
That's correct ;) And don't forget all the good stuff of XenForo, they are brought over, too

If WP is installed in the root directory, wouldn't the WordPress Path be '/' ?

Does it matter if WP is in the root and the forum is in a /xenforo directory?

Top Bottom