• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I get a conflict with the RotatingAds add-on when trying to manage widgets in the administration area. If I disable the RotatingAds add-on the conflict goes away.
Fatal error: Declaration of RotatingAds_Supporting_WidgetFramework_Abstract::_getRenderTemplate() must be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_getRenderTemplate() in /home/feed/public_html/library/RotatingAds/Supporting/WidgetFramework/Abstract.php on line 26

RECENT THREADS
When a thread is moved, that thread will appear multiple times in the sidebar until I presume the time of the redirect expires.
Any way to prevent multiple posts?

I didn't realize I had posted this a few days ago. :(

I try to install TaigaChat in the last version but an error appears
i added this line into the core.php
Code:
        $renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat';
than i want to add a new widget

Code:
Fatal error: Declaration of WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat::_getRenderTemplate() must be compatible with that of WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::_getRenderTemplate() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/ForumListOnly/AddOn/TaigaChat.php on line 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom