Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Does anyone know if the developer is working on fixing the new bugs that come up on XF 1.3?

After updating to 1.3 and updating this add-on, now whenever anyone quotes a post with a tag in it, the tagged user gets two alerts: one for the quote and one saying they've been tagged.

And stylization on profile wall comments is messed up as well.

@xfrocks there can be issues if i tag a usergroup that have over 10k members?
There will be issue unfortunately.

I've installed on 1.3.3 and I've got the opposite issue: user received Alert but no email.

View attachment 78378
Please kindly check the spam box in your email.

Does anyone know if the developer is working on fixing the new bugs that come up on XF 1.3?

After updating to 1.3 and updating this add-on, now whenever anyone quotes a post with a tag in it, the tagged user gets two alerts: one for the quote and one saying they've been tagged.

And stylization on profile wall comments is messed up as well.
It may have trouble with post before the upgrade. Please try posting a new post (with tag) and quote that post again.

Greetings, im using
[bd] Tag Me3.0.4b

And I'm getting reports from various groups that my group tags arent notifying/alerting them (the groups have no more than 5-20 members in it) - is this a known issue or is there anyway to trouble shoot this?
Have you tried group tagging yourself or only reports from other members?

Have you tried group tagging yourself or only reports from other members?
Just tried it.. There were no alerts to me.
EWCWoeq.jpg

Err, if you are one of the Founder, you won't receive the alert if you tagged it yourself. have you asked other members in the Founder user group?
I tested it with another founder, they got the alerts. I'm not crazy and the users have been reporting this issue for quite sometime now, so just trying to troubleshoot it. I want to say it started around 1.2 update.

I tested it with another founder, they got the alerts. I'm not crazy and the users have been reporting this issue for quite sometime now, so just trying to troubleshoot it. I want to say it started around 1.2 update.
Please note that you can only send out a limited number of alerts for each post so if the user group has too many users, not all of them will receive alerts...

Please note that you can only send out a limited number of alerts for each post so if the user group has too many users, not all of them will receive alerts...
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/groups-tag.54534/#post-429224
Here's a thread by my users reporting the issue. The groups don't have that many people in them, as stated probably 5 to 20 max in each group.
So it's not hitting some really high numbers. Not sure why someone would get a mod tag for @MoD and other in the same group wouldnt...

Your Founder group has Unlimited, that means founders can tag any user groups and all members will receive alert.
Registered group has 5, that means if they tag an user group with more than 5 members, only the first 5 will receive alert.

Your Founder group has Unlimited, that means founders can tag any user groups and all members will receive alert.
Registered group has 5, that means if they tag an user group with more than 5 members, only the first 5 will receive alert.
Right, I am tagging other user groups as founder and members arent seeing it...

It should already work on 1.4, I don't think there have been any changes that would cause it to break.
Trying to install it it gives.
PHP:
Server Error

[bd] Tag Me v3 only works with XenForo 1.3.x

bdTagMe_Installer::installCustomized() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 40
bdTagMe_Installer::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/*****/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom