Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
@xfrocks I keep getting the following error when attempting to upload the addon:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '13756-profile_post_tag' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 97
  4. bdTagMe_Installer::installCustomized() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 40
  5. bdTagMe_Installer::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  8. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php at line 25
  9. XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  10. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/********/public_html/admin.php at line 13

What tables should I clear?

I've noticed since I've installed this add-on that occasionally, when someone tags a person in a post, all the text of the post after that tag gets eaten. I haven't been able to duplicate it regularly, but it seems to pop up every now and then.

So maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I thought you could tag a whole user group

@registered

Doesn't seem to do anything (yes, I have permission set)
Make sure:
  • The group is taggable (ACP > Users > List User Groups > click on the user group and tick "Is taggable")
  • In user group permissions, as well as [Tag Me] Tag group being set to Allow, that you have the standard "Maximum tag alerts per message" not set to zero and set to a suitably high number to send the tag alerts to all group members

Make sure:
  • The group is taggable (ACP > Users > List User Groups > click on the user group and tick "Is taggable")
  • In user group permissions, as well as [Tag Me] Tag group being set to Allow, that you have the standard "Maximum tag alerts per message" not set to zero and set to a suitably high number to send the tag alerts to all group members
Unlimited is OK I assume?

Hello,

Thank you for this wonderful add-on.

Profile tagging is a bit weird on my forum. This is what it looks like:

mCNKyS1.jpg

The alerts do work, just the styling is off like that. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you.

This looks like it could be a really powerful add on! I wish the overview page had some screen shots of the feature functions? Is this somewhere I missed?

For example
  1. can a member turn off Usergroup tagging but not individual tagging?
  2. Can a member turn on email notification for individual tagging but not usergroup tags?

Those of you using it, have you found that usergroup tagging results in too many tags?

Okay,

I'm still having a few problems that I've had before:

-Tags on wall posts aren't appearing properly. They appear like [@:432 username]

-I have taggable user groups on my forum. When I tag a user group and make a post, everyone gets my alert. But when someone quotes my post with the user group tag in it, everyone in the group gets that "You have been tagged by _____" alert AGAIN. This doubly alert actually inflates the notification count and gets easily confusing on my forum.

Is there a way to fix both of these problems?

Thank you

There is another issue.

When you edit a post and tag a user, that user does not receive an alert after the edit.

Last edited:
A bit silly question, but how would I tag a group?

@Administrative doesn't do anything, the group has tag me enabled and max tags to unlimited.

Top Bottom