Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
I meant on which page it showed up wrong. Can you take a screenshot then?
9q2h.png

Any word on this?

Hmmm several hours ago I replied to a post on my forum using this tagging add-on. Alerts were posted but emails were not sent with the settings set to send them.
Any ideas as to why email notices didn't get sent?

Hmmm several hours ago I replied to a post on my forum using this tagging add-on. Alerts were posted but emails were not sent with the settings set to send them.
Any ideas as to why email notices didn't get sent?
  1. Which version of Xenforo?
  2. Which version of this add-on?
  3. What do you have Maximum tag alerts per message set to?
  4. Do the users that you tagged have email alerts for tags enabled in their Contact Preferences? They have to enable this as it's not on by default.

No.
ACP > Options > Tag Me
Send Alert Emails needs to be ticked.

In addition, a user has to have email alerts for tags enabled in their Contact Preferences for them to receive email alerts for tags. If they don't, they won't get an email.

You can switch on email notifications for tagging by default for new registrations in ACP >Options > User Registration > Default Registration Values and ticking the option Receive email when name is mentioned

If you want to switch on email notifications for existing users, you'll have to run an SQL query in your database.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option SET bdtagme_email = 1;

Users can of course then choose to switch them off if they wish.

No.
ACP > Options > Tag Me
Send Alert Emails needs to be ticked.

Yes that was ticked by default

In addition, a user has to have email alerts for tags enabled in their Contact Preferences for them to receive email alerts for tags. If they don't, they won't get an email.

Is that the area I attached above? That's the only place I can find Contact Preferences.

Great thanks :)

Top Bottom