Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Suggestion: just like how there is an option to tag whole usergroup. There should be an option to tag all users you Follow || all your followers || user follow each other.

Suggestion: just like how there is an option to tag whole usergroup. There should be an option to tag all users you Follow || all your followers || user follow each other.
Doing so will be a privacy issue I think. Probably won't be added.

Would it be possible to have an option to tag nicknames? For instance, if I tag @betelgeuse normally, but everyone calls him Betel, could I add in a tag option for @betel to tag him?

Depends on which group(s) you give the tag permission too.

Yes if you enable the group for tagging in the group edit options as I stated in my previous post.
Are you referencing this option? I don't want members to be able to tag multiple groups, just myself as administrator to do so - is that possible?

Screen Shot 2013-12-07 at 9.16.23 AM.webp

Are you referencing this option? I don't want members to be able to tag multiple groups, just myself as administrator to do so - is that possible?

View attachment 62623
That option makes a group taggable. So, for example, if you tick the option for the Registered group, it means the group can be tagged.

To specify who can use the tag, set the [Tag Me] Tag group permission for the groups or individuals that you want to be able to use group tagging.

I'm having an issue that not all members of groups seem to be tagged with alerts.

Seems to happen many times if the person has already posted in the thread.

Last edited:
@xfrocks
Sorry to disturb you but it seems that the phrase "option_bdtagme_alertEmail_explain" isn't complete correct
Enable this option to send alert emails in addition to builtin notification system. Users still need to enable the option in /account/preferences to start receiving emails.
It is not "/account/preferences", it is "/account/contact-details" ;)

Hi.I have this on 1.1 and I was wondering if there is a way to update tags when a username changes?

Currently all the tags are of the old username which becomes confusing as the posts the tags are aimed at display the new username

Hi.I have this on 1.1 and I was wondering if there is a way to update tags when a username changes?

Currently all the tags are of the old username which becomes confusing as the posts the tags are aimed at display the new username
No. But the link should work and go to the correct user (with new username).

No. But the link should work and go to the correct user (with new username).

I noticed that (due to using the userID number) but users read the username and the tag (post alert) is a visual aid re: which user is being referred to.

Isn't there a way to make the change via a database query or something like that?

Top Bottom