Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Just learned this is now a core feature in 1.2 anyways. So.....guess I don't need it :notworthy:
The core tagging doesn't have email notifications when a user is tagged, nor group tagging or tagging in profile posts. Hopefully xfrocks will update Tag Me for 1.2 so we can still have these features.

little issue with Firefox V22 here, when you type the first letters and the suggestion box came up, the box disappears instead of continuing searches for the new letters if you keep on typing. No issue in Chrome.

Love the add-on! Just a couple of things I noticed today.
  1. When tagging somebody, it takes two clicks to make the username selection box go away. Is that intended behavior?
  2. If you wrap a tag in bbcode (such as the center tag), if the username has a space in it, the tag won't render. But it works fine if you then follow that username with a space of some kind.

1. When tagging somebody, it takes two clicks to make the username selection box go away. Is that intended behavior?
  2. If you wrap a tag in bbcode (such as the center tag), if the username has a space in it, the tag won't render. But it works fine if you then follow that username with a space of some kind.
Encountered this also.

When i used the mod it also did this for me but it didn't always do it everytime. It was sporadic for us.
Could be a possible bug. i never gave it much thought though but would love some clarification on it.

(1) is a bug.
(2) is a bug that was fixed a while ago. Are you using the latest version? Also, please note that this add-on is currently not compatible with XenForo 1.2 Beta/RC.

(1) is a bug.
(2) is a bug that was fixed a while ago. Are you using the latest version? Also, please note that this add-on is currently not compatible with XenForo 1.2 Beta/RC.
Yep, I have 1.7.5b installed at the moment. And I'm using Xenforo 1.1.5.

I have a version up here https://xfrocks.com/tag-me/threads/bd-tag-me-v2-0.76/ please consider installing it to your test site and report bugs if any. Thank you.

tagme 2.0 -> xenforo 1.2 rc1

javascript console on writing post:

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://xxxxxxx/members/bdtagme-find"

and on post

missing "bdtagme_you_have_no_permission_to_tag"

Analyze Permissions says i have tagging permission

it does letme tag if tagme is off

Last edited:
tagme 2.0 -> xenforo 1.2 rc1

javascript console on writing post:

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://xxxxxxx/members/bdtagme-find"

and on post

missing "bdtagme_you_have_no_permission_to_tag"

Analyze Permissions says i have tagging permission

it does letme tag if tagme is off
Try re-uploading the files in the package. Remember to choose overwrite existing files if asked.

Top Bottom