Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
What would you like to know?

All I know is that the tag system wasn't working correctly. What was happening, is that you would tag a user, and once you hit the submit button, it came up with another user and not the one that was tagged.

I guessed that updating/upgrading the add-on may fix it, but it didn't.

I upgraded the add-on using the in built 'upgrade add-on' function, maybe I shouldn't have done it that way ?

What would you like to know?

All I know is that the tag system wasn't working correctly. What was happening, is that you would tag a user, and once you hit the submit button, it came up with another user and not the one that was tagged.

I guessed that updating/upgrading the add-on may fix it, but it didn't.

I upgraded the add-on using the in built 'upgrade add-on' function, maybe I shouldn't have done it that way ?
What is the user and the tagged one? Happened with all users or just some select users? When you upgrade the add-on, did you upload overwriting files on server?

It was happening with some but not all users.

As an example, one user which couldn't be tagged was/is a user called 'mum' , but a user that was coming up was 'mummaonthaedge' even though the original was tagged correctly.

I only upgraded via the ACP>List Add-ons> the the Tag Me controls 'Upgrade Add on'

I guessed (rightly or wrongly) that this would do any overwriting of necessary files.

It was happening with some but not all users.

As an example, one user which couldn't be tagged was/is a user called 'mum' , but a user that was coming up was 'mummaonthaedge' even though the original was tagged correctly.

I only upgraded via the ACP>List Add-ons> the the Tag Me controls 'Upgrade Add on'

I guessed (rightly or wrongly) that this would do any overwriting of necessary files.
No, you have to upload the files using a FTP client or equivalent. Please try to do that and report again.

So how does the limit work? Considering most posts don't get deleted I don't understand how someone's count can ever lower...

The following limit that can be set in group permissions:

[Tag Me] Maximum @tag/message:

I don't fully understand this limit. Like I said previously considering posts don't usually get deleted won't their tag count just keep increasing?

Basically i don't understand what this limit is limiting exactly

The following limit that can be set in group permissions:

[Tag Me] Maximum @tag/message:

I don't fully understand this limit. Like I said previously considering posts don't usually get deleted won't their tag count just keep increasing?

Basically i don't understand what this limit is limiting exactly
That limit means a user can't tag more than X users in a post.

Probably another add-on. Sorry. That one should be pretty simple though...
that would be awesome
the members always get a kick out of that one
making a thread title like "did you see what /you did" and it shows their name
and shows unregistered guest, for those not logged in

xfrocks, does this add-on have anyway to make it so users can't tag other users in certain forums? Limit the ability to tag on a forum per forum basis? If not, could this be done through some custom code?

xfrocks, does this add-on have anyway to make it so users can't tag other users in certain forums? Limit the ability to tag on a forum per forum basis? If not, could this be done through some custom code?
Sorry, you can't do that with current version.

Top Bottom