Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Its stay as @user and there is no any notification too.
In my testing, @user turned into link and notification was sent out fine. Can you please confirm? If it still doesn't work on your site, please start a conversation with me with your site info + some registered account information.

Where are permissions set? When I try to tag people, it says that I don't have permission to tag people.

I have just got this error when updated:

Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle() should be compatible with that of XenCentral_Framework_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 858
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/www/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

I have just got this error when updated:

Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle() should be compatible with that of XenCentral_Framework_Model_Template::getAllTemplatesInStyle()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 858
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/www/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

I would say that have nothing to do with this add-on.

xfrocks updated [bd] Tag Me with a new update entry:

Minor updates

Reduce number of alerts to send out in one batch (1000->200)

Only applicable if this option is check?

Send Alerts in Batches
Enable this option to send alerts in batches (instead of one by one). This may improve performance especially when user group tagging is used frequently. However, this may have conflict with other add-ons.

i update from 1.6.5 to 1.6.6
upload folders to root and update from *.xml, as usually
create new thread, in textarea write @nameuser, post it and get error

Any chance you'll add a permission for who can use the group tagging? I'd like to make my staff and moderator groups taggable, except I only want the users in the staff and moderator groups to be able to tag these groups, rather than the entire forum.

Thanks for continuing to maintain this, really appreciate it.

Also, need an option to send email to tagged user(s). Some are only occasional visitors who we could get more activity from if the tagging sends them an email that they have been tagged. (y)

Any chance you'll add a permission for who can use the group tagging? I'd like to make my staff and moderator groups taggable, except I only want the users in the staff and moderator groups to be able to tag these groups, rather than the entire forum.

Thanks for continuing to maintain this, really appreciate it.
You can set a low tag limit, effectively preventing people from tagging the whole group. It's not a good idea to prevent group tagging (while allow normal tagging) because people can still copy/paste the staff's user names if they want to.

Also, need an option to send email to tagged user(s). Some are only occasional visitors who we could get more activity from if the tagging sends them an email that they have been tagged. (y)
This is already in the todo list ;)

Top Bottom