Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Please note that I do not recommend doing it this way. Also, it's possible to turn it on for new registration by going to AdminCP > Home > Options > User Registration > Default Registration Values.
Do you have another way that you recommend for starting all existing users with email alerts on by default?

There is no other way. My point is we should not enable something without user consent, especially emails.
I see your point, though we do 'impose' email alerts for other things with new registrations.

On my forum, I turned tagging email alerts on for everyone when the feature was introduced. I then posted about it, explained it was on by default and how to switch the email alerts off if they wanted to. Only one person has switched them off. :D

I see your point, though we do 'impose' email alerts for other things with new registrations.

On my forum, I turned tagging email alerts on for everyone when the feature was introduced. I then posted about it, explained it was on by default and how to switch the email alerts off if they wanted to. Only one person has switched them off. :D
Yep, people tend to leave things unchanged. Remember when paranoid people got crazy because Facebook introduced some new (annoying) feature and turn it on for everyone (the so-called opt-out) :D

hello @xfrocks
I installed addon Tag me.
But,When installed it successfully
Editor disappeared.
can You help me??
2tr.png

I'm curious as to how this differs from the stock 1.2 @ functionality... Can someone briefly explain the differences? Maybe I'm just blind and am not seeing something obvious in the description... It is Saturday you know ;)

I'm curious as to how this differs from the stock 1.2 @ functionality... Can someone briefly explain the differences? Maybe I'm just blind and am not seeing something obvious in the description... It is Saturday you know ;)
Core feature that is missing:
[FEATURES]
1. Tag other user easily with @ syntax in profile posts, profile post comments.
2. Tag many users at once with @user_group syntax!
3. Tagged user will receive an alert and email if enabled

Is there an option to the remove the "@" symbol in front of the name after a successful tag in a post and I'm just not finding it?

There is a big issue, when I tag a usergroup it doesn't tag all the users in that group, it starts randomly tag other usergroup members. What's going on lol?

Top Bottom