Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Suggestion is important because most of the time you don't remember the username correctly.

Setting it too high will increase the workload for the server. No other side effect.

The add-on will choose the longest name that match the text.

My forum loves this add-on but there is an issue that if I tag someone i.e @Brogan and then a member comes along and quotes this post, they will essentially re-tag brogan.

I've had to ask my members to remove tags from their post when they are quoting.

Also it seems that anytime you tag someone in a post and then post the message and then go back and edit the message, it tags the person twice.

Can this be fixed?

My forum loves this add-on but there is an issue that if I tag someone i.e @Brogan and then a member comes along and quotes this post, they will essentially re-tag brogan.

I've had to ask my members to remove tags from their post when they are quoting.

Also it seems that anytime you tag someone in a post and then post the message and then go back and edit the message, it tags the person twice.

Can this be fixed?
It shows up as tagged but alerts are not sent. That's the way it is designed.

Can you explain point .2 and .3 please, thanks.

Implemented check to hide email checkbox when the feature is disabled
The admin disable the email feature, the checkbox no longer appears in Contacts Details (in previous version, it still showed up).

Added option to turn email on for new registrations
In "User Registration" option page, there is one field called "Default Registration Values", you can set a few options on/off for new users. This update added the email option so you can control how it works for new registrations.

I'm hoping to use MarkItUp as the default editor on my site via cclaerhout's addon, but it seems the tag suggestion feature of Tag Me does not work with that editor. Is it possible to make these two addons work together?

I wasn't sure if I should be asking this here or in the MarkItUp Integrator thread so please let me know if I would be better asking cclaerhout about this.

i recently upgraded to the latest version of this add-on, and the ability to tag usergroups seems gone?

I can still tag members, yet the groups aren't being tagged

using latest version and xenforo1.1.4

i now constantly get this error

You don't have permission to tag people in messages.

Edit: never mind sorted now, the option of tags per posts was default set to zero :)

Hello, how do i update it? just reupload the new xml file? or i have to upload everything as i would be doing the first installation?

Hello, how do i update it? just reupload the new xml file? or i have to upload everything as i would be doing the first installation?

I just use the

I presume you you have to upload all the new files and install xml file.

Though I just use the install and upgrade addon and its auto updates the mods or you just need to browse the zip file

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/add-on-install-upgrade.960/

Why would someone tag someone? What happens when people get tagged? Is this for tagging a forum thread topic?

Top Bottom